Ticket Exchange

Haven't had a Season Ticket for 3 years and am unlikely to be paying £24 in regularly. On occasions, I struggled to give my ST away when I didn't attend matches. Just thought a dedicated thread might help ST holders get a tenner for unused tickets and cheapskates, such as myself, attend a few more games. If there are tickets going, I'm sure there'd be interest from non-regular attendees. Could also be used for away spares.

• Matt featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not a season ticket holder this year for the first time in many a year. I am choosing to attend against Crewe on Saturday as will be testing out the North Chadd Sports & Social the refurbished Rifle Range, possibly the Greyhound (time permitting) & North Stand fans bar.

Anyway I digress, if anyone can't go - I will happily pay to take the ticket off you (preferably North Stand or Rocky Road). If no response - no issue will go up to ticket office by close of play tomorrow.

Desperately want to rekindle my enthusiasm so tricking myself with a few swifties first      

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Why would a boycotter have a ticket. 

Season ticket already purchased. Unless of course the threats were empty ? I seem to remember some saying they won’t go even though they’ve bought a season ticket. No probs anyway. Just thought I’d throw it out there. That’s what the threads for I thought ? 

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Season ticket already purchased. Unless of course the threats were empty ? I seem to remember some saying they won’t go even though they’ve bought a season ticket. No probs anyway. Just thought I’d throw it out there. That’s what the threads for I thought ? 

This early in the season I would have thought that all boycotters wouldn't have purchased a ST. My take on it anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived