Philislirk

what the bloody hell has gone on here? Looks like a Sunday league player! Head is constantly down. Can't pass, can't hold up the ball, doesn't shoot, doesn't chase , DOESNT DO THE DONKEY WORK that people claim he does. Yet... He starts every game! He's awful!

Agreed on the rest but so do about 6 of our other players from yesterday including those 2 new loanees

I hadn't realised that Philliskirk was playing on Saturday until he was substituted...

Of the loanees, Woodland in his first ever professional game looked a real talent - Sadler was average at best.

If the rumours of Gerrard signing are indeed true then I would definitely move the Rotherham man to the bench tomorrow.

I hadn't realised that Philliskirk was playing on Saturday until he was substituted...

Of the loanees, Woodland in his first ever professional game looked a real talent - Sadler was average at best.

If the rumours of Gerrard signing are indeed true then I would definitely move the Rotherham man to the bench tomorrow.

Woodland was second to every ball in the first half by a few seconds! Apart from that challenge on halfway, that was late by about 10 minutes!

It was a difficult ask to come into our team as it is set up these days but I dont think that he is ready just yet-but I hope he proves me wrong!

Philly has been getting worse each and every week but we really are down to the bare bones so I cannot see him getting a much needed rest

Woodland was second to every ball in the first half by a few seconds! Apart from that challenge on halfway, that was late by about 10 minutes!

It was a difficult ask to come into our team as it is set up these days but I dont think that he is ready just yet-but I hope he proves me wrong!

Philly has been getting worse each and every week but we really are down to the bare bones so I cannot see him getting a much needed rest

With Murphy now injured looks like Philliskirk will start again.

Edited by BP1960

Not seen the benefit of Phillys in the last 3 months. Looks lost, more than the rest of the team (and that is saying something at the moment).

May be a talent, but cannot imagine having stinkers every week is going to do his confidence any good. Drop him to the bench and give him a rest.

He proven to be effective before and will again. Be interesting to see what happens with his dad having a direct influence on him tonight.

Has this lad on the pitch & dad on the touchline ever happened before for us?

Exactly the point I was going to make, hopefully a positive impact.

He proven to be effective before and will again. Be interesting to see what happens with his dad having a direct influence on him tonight.

Has this lad on the pitch & dad on the touchline ever happened before for us?

Did Philliskirk not take any games in between dickov/Johnson? Philli was brought here under dickov...