Simon Corney here is your chance.....Grayson new Oldham Manager

what in 12 months time when the new manager bounce has worn off?

Or do you believe that we have a squad of superstars who are just 1 manager away from wiping the floor with this divison?

I'm actually now in the Dickov out camp now somewhat reluctantly it must be said but I can only see us going down now unless action takes place.

But when a new manager comes in the height of our ambition for the next few years is survival in this division and the odd day out in the cup. Unless things change drastically off the pitch we are going nowhere quickly.

Or do you believe that we have a squad of superstars who are just 1 manager away from wiping the floor with this divison?

I'm actually now in the Dickov out camp now somewhat reluctantly it must be said but I can only see us going down now unless action takes place.

But when a new manager comes in the height of our ambition for the next few years is survival in this division and the odd day out in the cup. Unless things change drastically off the pitch we are going nowhere quickly.

Agreed that it's a root and branch job, we're rotten. In the immediate future I genuinely don't believe there are many managers out there who would get so little from the players available.

Most of us just want to see a side playing with some passion and pride, attacking the opposition goal, not the sterile, negative football we have had for most of Dickov's time and Penney before that.

i would love grayson at latics but i seriously doubt there is enough money in the pot to part ways with dickov and pay the kind of wages grayson would want, if i come in to a large lottery win tonight, i would be tempted to fund this venture thou :OASISscarf:

i would love grayson at latics but i seriously doubt there is enough money in the pot to part ways with dickov and pay the kind of wages grayson would want, if i come in to a large lottery win tonight, i would be tempted to fund this venture thou :OASISscarf:

no offence mate but I hope you dont win the lottery if you will fund Grayson!

I would have Grayson now! but not if we had money