Mickey Mouse

Absolute Joke of a club!!!

Paying players off, couldnt attract any.

Any signings tonight will be panic signings.

Yep, a busy day at BP. Being stitched up again!!!

who's been paid off ???

Hard to get players when your competing against nearly 92 other teams on the same day !

totally pathetic !!!!

that`s what happens when you wait......and wait.........and wait.........til the very last minute.......your left right up the swannee !!

shez just seems much too `reserved` when it comes to signings, ever since his day one as manager......we are the club who has had to wait.....wait.....wait.

at best, he should have been left in this position a week ago,.......then had a back up plan or two.........not leave it til the last bloomin day !!

he`s a very lucky man in that he has the young guns coming through who hopefully will bail him out.

on a more positive note........maybe he`s already got a tasty loanee or two lined up to cover his backside........he better had.

WHY?????? Because agents rule football,so thats all Oldhams fault ,shut up!!

This season could have seen us playing in the Championship but due to a failure to strengthen our squad in the January transfer window we missed out.

In 2 weeks time we could be playing in a fantastic money spinning cup tie at Chelsea,but due to a failure in strengthening our squad prior to a game against one of our poor 3rd Division opponents we missed out again.

On paper we could still make the playoffs this season but due to the failure in strengthening our squad over the past MONTH not the last 24 hours then we will probably miss out yet again.

Edited by BRAT

This season could have seen us playing in the Championship but due to a failure to strengthen our squad in the January tranfser window we missed out.

In 2 weeks time we could be playing in a fantastic money spinning cup tie at Chelsea,but due to a failure in strengthening our squad prior to a game against one of our poor 3rd Division opponents we missed out again.

On paper we could still make the playoffs this season but due to the failure in strengthening our squad over the past MONTH not the last 24 hours then we will probably miss out yet again.

The same team that beat Donnie, Crewe and Everton which the same squad (KK aside) that gave us the opportunity to neary get through to play Chelsea

There are far to many ifs and buts to promotion ..... anyone of a number of teams can get into the Championship. Slighty better post than the first at the start of this theme ............. that was a shocker.

Peterjo ...... look how many other clubs are transfering at the last minute. 92 pathetic managers eh?..... :grin: Already had two decide not to sign at the last minute, probally over money. Rather have a club than break the bank for players and risk it all if it goes wrong!!!

The youth system / reserves is producing so many good players who deserve the opportunity in the first team .... many of these trains / coached by Shez when he managed the other teams in the club. What I have seen over recent years there is not much in terms of quality available at the moment on the budget we have.

totally pathetic !!!!

that`s what happens when you wait......and wait.........and wait.........til the very last minute.......your left right up the swannee !!

shez just seems much too `reserved` when it comes to signings, ever since his day one as manager......we are the club who has had to wait.....wait.....wait.

at best, he should have been left in this position a week ago,.......then had a back up plan or two.........not leave it til the last bloomin day !!

he`s a very lucky man in that he has the young guns coming through who hopefully will bail him out.

on a more positive note........maybe he`s already got a tasty loanee or two lined up to cover his backside........he better had.

I don't think you quite understand the culture of the transfer market. Players won't sign untill the last days, hours, minute in order to aquire the very best deal. Can't blame shex on this sorry.

Too much player/agent power. Very few care about anything but themselves, wait until the last hour and wait for the best offer. Really annoys me, however, do we really need some mercenary who will sign for any club who meet their extortionate demands? Whilst i think Shez often doesn't have a plan B on the pitch, i'm not bothered about a plan b in the transfer market. If he thinks a player wouldn't be appropriate thats fine by me. Let the kids play, they are talented and really care for this club. Much rather watch lomax/black/alessandra than a journeyman.

The same team that beat Donnie, Crewe and Everton which the same squad (KK aside) that gave us the opportunity to neary get through to play Chelsea

There are far to many ifs and buts to promotion ..... anyone of a number of teams can get into the Championship. Slighty better post than the first at the start of this theme ............. that was a shocker.

Peterjo ...... look how many other clubs are trafering at the last minute. 92 pathetic managers eh?..... :grin:

Why was my original post a shocker?

We really are looking Mickey Mouse.

We have just got £500k for a player we got for nowt and yet we are still looking at loan signings or permanent signings of the ilk of Ian Moore.

Glenn Murray went from Rochdale to Brighton,Anthony Elding as gone from Stockport to Leeds,Colin Nish went from Kilmarnock to Hibs and last time I heard Andy Bishop was still at Bury.

These are the type of players we should be after if we want to progress.

It reminds me of a few years ago when Chris Moore was here and we apparantly tried to sign Jason MacAteer. Alan Hardy was quoted in the chron as saying something along the lines of, "Well we've left a few messages on his answering machine over the last few days and we're still waiting for him to get back to us" Doesn't desparately fill me with confidence.

Why was my original post a shocker?

We really are looking Mickey Mouse.

We have just got £500k for a player we got for nowt and yet we are still looking at loan signings or permanent signings of the ilk of Ian Moore.

Glenn Murray went from Rochdale to Brighton,Anthony Elding as gone from Stockport to Leeds,Colin Nish went from Kilmarnock to Hibs and last time I heard Andy Bishop was still at Bury.

These are the type of players we should be after if we want to progress.

we can't just go out and splash the trotters cash, im pretty sure the club's still losing money, so its way more sensible to put probably the majority of the cash to running the club. cos we cant even think about signing players if we havent got a club!

Too much player/agent power. Very few care about anything but themselves, wait until the last hour and wait for the best offer. Really annoys me, however, do we really need some mercenary who will sign for any club who meet their extortionate demands? Whilst i think Shez often doesn't have a plan B on the pitch, i'm not bothered about a plan b in the transfer market. If he thinks a player wouldn't be appropriate thats fine by me. Let the kids play, they are talented and really care for this club. Much rather watch lomax/black/alessandra than a journeyman.

Sorry BARNS, hadn't seen this but posted virtually the same thing almost word for word elsewhere on the board. Spot on mate.

we can't just go out and splash the trotters cash, im pretty sure the club's still losing money, so its way more sensible to put probably the majority of the cash to running the club. cos we cant even think about signing players if we havent got a club!

Spot on LaticsChris. It's all very easy for people to shout out how £500,000 should be spent, they are not the ones covering the club's losses week after week.