• Mossley
    • Oldham Rugby
    • No-one, I'd never follow another sport team again
    • Other

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get those voices out yer head sunshine. I'd rather support the red scum down the road than those pie eating, 2nd rate, garbage crowds, bought the way out the league scumbags. Still got no crowds even though they give season tickets away. I hate everything about that club.

:angry:

I was talking to some Spurs fans on my horse drawn carriage back down from Birmingham after the Port Vale triumph, and one of them asked me which team were the real Latics. I didn't draw breathe for 15 minutes.

:angry:

I wouldn't support anyone. Couldn't imagine singing another team's songs.

You have proved the point

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Andy Ritchies Magic..........................................................................

I'd carry on supporting my second club Burton Albion and MyFootballClub Ebbsfleet United. The real bonus from the ashes of Latics' demise (God forbid! :pray: ) would be having more spare time to go to Dublin to watch Shamrock Rovers :Ireland: , plus the odd trip to watch Real Oviedo :Spain:.

This one's been posed a few times over the past few years (including times where it was far more relevant than it is currently).

No one. I'd be thoroughly bitter if Latics went tits up and I would find it very hard to take any real interest in football from then on.

I'd probably return to Ice Hockey to be honest, as at the moment I can only (just) afford one of the two teams. So I'd go back to hockey and then watch non league as and when I could.

I could go along with the Ice Hockey. My daughter is involved with Hull Spitfires and two of the grandsons play for the Under 10s, so I could meet up with her and the boys more often.

As for football, there is none after Latics. It would rip my heart out if they ever died. I'd probably go no further than the odd game at Mangotsfield United in the British Gas Whateveritis League, but only because their ground is less than a 10 minute walk away.

:ktf: