Latics either or part 2

Man Utd or Man City - only because of family connections

Liverpool or Everton - got mates are Liverpool fans

Arsenal or Tottenham - I have a soft spot for Spurs for some reason

Southampton or Portsmouth - good fans

Newcastle or Sunderland - got family who support Newcastle

Rangers or Celtic - If I had to only because I know a few Celtic fans and no Rangers fans, couldn't give a toss about Religion

Real Madrid or Barcelona - I've always liked Barca for some reason

Ajax or Feyenord - always been an admirer of Ajax

AC Milan or Juventus - Juventus are like the Man Utd of Italy

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - They're not in our Divison so no direct competition

Boca or River Plate - because they play in Blue

Dortmund or Schalke - as above

Man Utd or Man City - the lesser of two evils

Liverpool or Everton - quite like Everton, especially after how magnanimous their fans were in defeat

Arsenal or Tottenham - Can't stand Arsenal's lack of homegrown talent. Throwing Walcott on for twenty mins does not excuse it, Arsene.

Southampton or Portsmouth - couldn't care less

Newcastle or Sunderland - couldn't care less

Rangers or Celtic - COME ON YOU 'GERS! the only team who's results I make an effort to look out for except the 'Tics

Real Madrid or Barcelona - couldn't care less

Ajax or Feyenord - good on Pro Evo

AC Milan or Juventus - couldn't care less

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - #GOODNIGHT IRENE, GOODNIGHT IRENE, I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS# - quality

Boca or River Plate - because all their players are called Pepsi

Dortmund or Schalke - couldn't care less

Edited by jsslatic

Man Utd or Man City - Not much choice here really but a few mates support em and I really dont like city

Liverpool or Everton - Always prefered them over Liverpool, always under achieved in my time.

Arsenal or Tottenham - Brothers in laws support spurs. we look out for them and they look out for us. been to a few games in my time.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Portsmouth are one of those clubs i dont like and i cant of the life of me think why

Newcastle or Sunderland - Again not much choice but Sunderland have Keane and I dont like him

Rangers or Celtic - Dont follow scottish footy, but Rangers, i recall won everything when i was a kid so I will choose Celtic.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Play the better footy, and Real always seem to chuck good money after bad which i dont like.

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax, purely cos ive been on a tour of their ground. do i look like i know anything about dutch footy?

AC Milan or Juventus - I dont like Italian teams so another difficult one, but Tommy Picked AC and I cant be bothered changing the bold. But Why not AC v Inter?

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Always the underdog in Bristol

Boca or River Plate - Who?

Dortmund or Schalke - Im getting bored now,

Man Utd or Man City - only because of family connections

Liverpool or Everton - got mates are Liverpool fans

Arsenal or Tottenham - I have a soft spot for Spurs for some reason

Newcastle or Sunderland - got family who support Newcastle

Rangers or Celtic - If I had to only because I know a few Celtic fans and no Rangers fans, couldn't give a toss about Religion

Real Madrid or Barcelona - I've always liked Barca for some reason

Ajax or Feyenord - always been an admirer of Ajax

AC Milan or Juventus - Juventus are like the Man Utd of Italy

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - They're not in our Divison so no direct competition

Boca or River Plate - because they play in Blue

Dortmund or Schalke - as above

Man Utd or Man City - Too many glory hunters support Man U

Liverpool or Everton - Same as above only difference being not as many.

Arsenal or Tottenham- same as above

Southampton or Portsmouth - Like the way they have become a very good club in the last 5 years shows how important a good manager is.

Newcastle or Sunderland - Newcastle think they are bigger than they are.

Rangers or Celtic - They won the first scottish game l watched ( which happened to be Celtic vs Rangers in the scottish cup final)

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Filped a coin

Ajax vs Feyenord - To be different.

AC Milan or Juventus - There from the capital of Italy

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - A much better pitch.

Boca or River Plate - Because l can

Dortumund or Schalke - see above

P.S Do not watch forign football.

Edited by spadam

Man Utd or Man City - I liked Sven as England manager and want to see him do well at club level

Liverpool or Everton - if I supported any Prem team it'd be Everton

Arsenal or Tottenham - wouldn't chose Arsenal over anyone until they start fielding English players

Southampton or Portsmouth - have a soft spot for Pompey

Newcastle or Sunderland - Newcastle think they are bigger than they are (agreed)

Rangers or Celtic - no idea why

Real Madrid or Barcelona - tough one, think I'll say Barca cos they have Messi

Ajax vs Feyenord - I think the name sounds better than Ajax

AC Milan or Juventus - they have Kaka and Maldini

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - cos they aren't in our league

Boca or River Plate - dunno, don't know anything about either of them

Dortumund or Schalke - they have a player called Florian Kringe and I thought it was a cool name

Edited by carrabanana

Man Utd or Man City - Unlike many I've no axe to grind with City.

Liverpool or Everton - By and large Liverpool fans are annoying and deluded, especially the one I work with.

Arsenal or Tottenham - Not bothered really, but like Arsenal's style of play

Southampton or Portsmouth - seem like a nice club apart from 'that' famous idiot fan

Newcastle or Sunderland - Went to uni in the north east. Most of the Magpies I met were pillocks whereas most of the Mackems I met were all right really

Rangers or Celtic - Rangers always won everything when I was young, so chose Celtic

Real Madrid or Barcelona - well-run club, play nice football

Ajax vs Feyenoord - meh

AC Milan or Juventus - Have some good players

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - not bothered but City seem to be going places

Boca or River Plate - better name

Dortmund or Schalke - erm

Man Utd or Man City - Lesser of two evils

Liverpool or Everton - I dont mind Liverpool as they hate Man U, just prefer Everton.

Arsenal or Tottenham - I really like the way they play. And they hate Man U.

Southampton or Portsmouth - neither

Newcastle or Sunderland - Basically because Roy Keane s Sunderlands manager.

Rangers or Celtic - neither. monkey tennis.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - prob say Barca

Ajax vs Feyenoord - never thought about it

AC Milan or Juventus - Paolo Maldini is a legend.

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - not bothered

Boca or River Plate - neither

Dortmund or Schalke - I like the fact that they have a stand which holds 25000 people. And that they get 70,000 every week, even if they arent doing well.

Man Utd or Man City - marginally!

Liverpool or Everton - always felt we've had good relations with Everton

Arsenal or Tottenham - play the game as the beautiful game

Southampton or Portsmouth - Pompey have a bigger nasty, scum knobhead element

Newcastle or Sunderland - Have a soft spot for Newcastle....and the other have a Red Scum for a manager

Rangers or Celtic - Just the last 2 Rangers games shows what a horrible bunch of cheats they are....nice dive for the penalty today!

Real Madrid or Barcelona - A club owned by the fans. One that doesn't need its council bailing them out every season.

Ajax or Feyenord - No real reason, just a team I've noticed more out of the two

AC Milan or Juventus - Juventus....although cheating scum, the lesser of 2 evils. At least they've taken their punishment and come back from it....AC Milan get thrown out of the Champs League, cry like ###### to get back in and then win it! Scummy ######!

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Known a few of their fans in the past. Nice lads! Also, not got the big club attitude like Bristol City....and will never forget their "boring, boring" chants at us under Dowie, when we lost our magnificent unbeaten away record. We just never turned up that day, but they tried to make out that was what the side was all about. :censored:outs!

Boca or River Plate - No preference

Dortmund or Schalke - Mate of mine follows them, so noticed them a bit more. But prefer Eintract for obvious reasons :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

AC Milan or Juventus - Juventus....although cheating scum, the lesser of 2 evils. At least they've taken their punishment and come back from it....AC Milan get thrown out of the Champs League, cry like ###### to get back in and then win it! Scummy ######!

I was reading about all that, they probably did get off lightly, but the side I felt sorry for most was Fiorentina, Mr Moggi the Juventus Director bullied them into the whole swindle

Edited by Tommy_Fent

Man Utd or Man City - Man Utd, supported them before Oldham and still like them.

Liverpool or Everton - Everton, As said before they took defeat gracefully!

Arsenal or Tottenham - Tottenham, Don't like Arsehole Wenger.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Portsmouth, They have a fantastic scouting range, where did half there team come from! How come the top european clubs couldn't see them! And they are all world beaters (Utaka, Benjani, Kranjcar)

Newcastle or Sunderland - Sunderland, Roy Keane, I like how he wants £200 million to spend in the summer, but will settle or £60 or £70 Million.

Rangers or Celtic - Rangers, love Scottish football and the fact Ally Mccoist is the assistant manager is fantastic, also Barry Ferguson is great on Football Manager '08.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Barcelona, Real Madrid steal too many English Premiership players and spoil their careers (Owen- Yes. Beckham- Yes)

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax, only one of 2 Dutch teams I know a bit about, Rafael Van Der Vaart played for them (QUALITY)

AC Milan or Juventus - AC Milan, let Liverpool come back and win in the Chapions League Final, and then quite rightly hammered them the year after.

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Bristol City, I really do hope they get promoted into the Premiership, would be good to see them going up than the normal Watford/Charlton crew.

Boca or River Plate - Boca, Tevez came from them I think (?)

Dortmund or Schalke - Schalke, gave Barcelona a good quarter final this year in the Champions League.

Man United or Man City: City as they were my first club and the Red scum sum up everything which is bad about football

Liverpool or Everton: Tough one this as i had a soft spot for both when i was little but Everton just as Liverpool are almost as bad as Man U for demonstrating what is wrong with Football

Arsenal or Tottenham: Arsenal just because they play some nice football (but if they go back to how they played under George Graham then Spurs)

Southampton or Portsmouth: Meh this is Pompey just because they play teams i hate more often (Not got a real opinion)

Newcastle or Sunderland: Depends on the day of the week, where I'm working (quite often work in both places), and who I'm talking too but if really pushed the geordies.

Rangers or Celtic: Rangers because they identify themselves as being British a lot more than Celtic

Real Madrid or Barcelona: Barcelona as its a much nicer city and I identify with a lot of the Catalan politics

Ajax or Feyenoord: Feyenoord (got some friends who are fans)

AC Milan or Juventus: Juve probably (but don't have too much of a preference)

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City: Er whichever is closer to my brother's place in Bristol- City I think

Boca or River Plate: Boca (but don't have too much of a preference)

Dortmund or Schalke: Dortmund (because they knocked the scum out of Europe a couple of times)

Man Utd or Man City - my second team in England... I kid ye not!!! Always led the way in how to turn a team into a world wide brand.

Liverpool or Everton - none

Arsenal or Tottenham - none, hate Arsenal since the '78 cup final.

Southampton or Portsmouth - S'ton maybe know a few fans, Portsmouth most annoying fan in the world... ding bloody dong

Newcastle or Sunderland - care for neither

Actually don't care for any other team in England except my first answer.

Rangers or Celtic - Hearts, whole Rangers / Celtic thing is boring as hell. One Rangers YOUR SCOTTISH NOT BRITISH, CELTIC YOUR SCOTTISH NOT IRISH

Real Madrid or Barcelona - don't care for Spanish football

Ajax or Feyenord - ????????

AC Milan or Juventus - DORIA! DORIA! DORIA! 2nd best team !!!!!!

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - why?????

Boca or River Plate - River Plate I suppose ...... well the others legend is Maradonna

Dortmund or Schalke - ST Pauli!!!!!

Favourate other teams AGF Aarhus & St Eitienne

Man Utd or Man City - i dont know how any latics fan can even contemplating choosing man utd they are the scum

Liverpool or Everton - my fav premiership team always wanna see em do well

Arsenal or Tottenham - lesser of two evils i think

Southampton or Portsmouth - got a mate she supportsem

Newcastle or Sunderland - same as above

Rangers or Celtic - cant choose between em

Real Madrid or Barcelona - cant be swayed two good mates who support both so cant choose -

Ajax or Feyenord - going back to the eighties

AC Milan or Juventus - sam as above

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - nicer fans

Boca or River Plate - never thought

Dortmund or Schalke - same as above

Man Utd or Man City - like mark, always been my second team, never really afraid to admit it, hope they win everything except when they play oldham - I love thier style of play and their arrogance, how sport should be played. the best team of my generation - cant help but admire that. Met most of ntheir players quite a few times, and always surprised by how humble they are - Fergie makes sure of that.

Liverpool or Everton - because liverpool are my most detested club on the planet, I have no idea how a set of fans can be so self obsessed, self righteous or deluded. Everton are fine.. proved it yet again before th match this season

Arsenal or Tottenham - Ugh, niether, maybe just arsenal, but still cant totally say that after Keown against united a while back, cant say spurs after the 5-0 game and Gerrard passing to sheringham 3 times in the fisrt 10 minutes...

Southampton or Portsmouth - Pompey fans can be rather erm... hostile.. try getting a south coast train on a saturday night.

Newcastle or Sunderland - Everyone loves newcastle surely... like a comedy interlude in a boring play...

Rangers or Celtic - easiest one of the lot... the mighty hoops... nuff said...

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Cant stand Rijkard.. cant wait for United to batter em...

Ajax or Feyenord - lways loved Ajax - mainly cos of the legend that is Jari Litmanen..

AC Milan or Juventus - always though milan were one of the most boring sides in europe... and they didnt beat Liverpool the first time, subjecting the world to the wave of crap of the liverpool fans... 'we are the gretest team in europe' - sod off, you are the 4th best team in england...

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - came up on the bristol city coaches a couple of times, and really got on with their fans... changed my opinion of em, and happy they are getting success... always found rovers fans a little odd... and a bit stupid.

Boca or River Plate - better kit.

Dortmund or Schalke- again, great kit, great stadium... and the legend that is Paul lambert played for em...

Man Utd or Man City - City because I don't think it's possible for me to hate a football team more than Man U

Liverpool or Everton - Their fans were magnanimous in defeat and I have a good mate who supports em

Arsenal or Tottenham - Because they have the best chance of stopping united next season, i do like spurs as well though, play some good football.

Newcastle or Sunderland - Not bothered either way

Rangers or Celtic- Scottish football is rubbish. I can't believe so many on here support either for whatever reason.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - I did like Barca but they have turned me against em in recent seasons as they seem to moan all the time. Ronaldinho only plays with a smile on his face when he is winning, he's a clown (but a talented one).

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax have produced some amazing players, I guess i''ve always liked em since they had the Kanu/Finidi George partnership back in the 90's

AC Milan or Juventus - I don't know why, just always liked them. Having the best player in teh world is always a plus as well (kaka)

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - City, but for no real reason

Boca or River Plate - Again no reason behind this

Dortmund or Schalke - Just never liked dortmund, not sure why.

Man Utd or Man City - No competition for me, I despise Manure.

Liverpool or Everton - Neutral really.

Arsenal or Tottenham - Their brand of football is breathtaking.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Always had a soft spot for them

Newcastle or Sunderland - I like Keegan...

Rangers or Celtic - I know a few Gers fans. Not to fussed either way really...

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Great club, great city, great tradition. Not liked Real ever since Beckham went...

Ajax or Feyenord - Their record of producing top class players is astonishing.

AC Milan or Juventus - My second team. Just a great tradition, fantastic history, and Paulo Maldini :imnotworthy:

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Couldn't give a toss either way.

Boca or River Plate - Both great clubs, I'd love to attend this fixture in the future.

Dortmund or Schalke - Still averaging around 70,000 whilst being a mid-table side for a good few seasons now. Sleeping giant.

Man Utd or Man City - Too many glory hunters support Man U

Liverpool or Everton - Same as above only difference being not as many.

Arsenal or Tottenham- same as above

Southampton or Portsmouth - Like the way they have become a very good club in the last 5 years shows how important a good manager is.

[/b]Newcastle or Sunderland - Newcastle think they are bigger than they are.

Rangers or Celtic - They won the first scottish game l watched ( which happened to be Celtic vs Rangers in the scottish cup final)

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Filped a coin

Ajax vs Feyenord - To be different.

AC Milan or Juventus - There from the capital of Italy

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - A much better pitch.

Boca or River Plate - Because l can

Dortumund or Schalke - see above

P.S Do not watch forign football.

I was always under the impression that Rome was Italys capital, unless Milan have moved stadiums and got their own instead of sharing. Sorry

Man Utd or Man City - Neither hate/despise them both with equal measure.

Liverpool or Everton - Don't give a monkeys.

Arsenal or Tottenham - Don't care.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Don't care.

Newcastle or Sunderland - Don't care.

Rangers or Celtic - Who cares.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Don't care.

Ajax or Feyenord - No interest whatsoever.

AC Milan or Juventus - No interest whatsoever.

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Don't care.

Boca or River Plate - No interest whatsoever.

Dortmund or Schalke - No interest whatsoever.

Hmmm a rather worthless exercise for me that.

I dont have any second team or anything like that, I just support Latics. :comeon:

Man Utd or Man City - Anyone one that prefers them is sick in the head.

Liverpool or Everton - They haven't caused multiple disasters and blamed it on the stadium/Police/ticketing.

Arsenal or Tottenham - Play the game the right way under Wenger. For some reason I really don't like Tottingham.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Know some fans

Newcastle or Sunderland - This one depends on which set of fans I have managed to swindle into having a bet with me once they get the red mist before derby games. At the moment that is £20 that Newcastle finish above Sunderland. Sometimes it is good to live amongst this bunch.

Rangers or Celtic - Well if they are going to do the religious thing I'm going to pick the one of my religion.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - As an Espanyol fan, not too hard to choose.

Ajax or Feyenord - Couldn't care less.

AC Milan or Juventus - Couldn't care less as both cheats.

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - A really good set of fans (the ones I've met). Not met many Rovers ones though.

Boca or River Plate - No idea why.

Dortmund or Schalke - Would love to go in the Sudtribune.

Man Utd or Man City - Neither. Slightly more hate towards one.

Liverpool or Everton - Everton. Always found them to be the better fans.

Arsenal or Tottenham - Might not win the trophies at the minute but the football is amazing.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Can't stick Redknapp and his ways.

Newcastle or Sunderland - The Newcastle "we deserve a trophy" thing grates.

Rangers or Celtic - Well they play in blue I suppose. Don't care really.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - More than a football club.

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax 1995.

AC Milan or Juventus - Neither. And after seeing the way the fans leered and basically assaulted women in Manchester Centre before the 2003 Champions League final nothing could change my mind.

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Not too bothered.

Boca or River Plate - .Again not so bothered.

Dortmund or Schalke - Same as OS. Would love to go in the Sudtribune.

Man Utd or Man City - Can't pick any

Liverpool or Everton - Supported Everton as a kid

Arsenal or Tottenham - The Oldham of the Prem

Southampton or Portsmouth - Dunno why

Newcastle or Sunderland - My dad has a soft spot for them, good enough for me.

Rangers or Celtic - Worked up in Glasgow. I felt that the Celtic fans were generally bitter and anti English, the Rangers fans were great.

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Prefer Barca, both great clubs though.

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax because its soap powder

AC Milan or Juventus - Can't pick one

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Rovers, I guess, because they play in blue

Boca or River Plate - Uurrggghh none of them

Dortmund or Schalke - Eintrach Frankfurt

Man Utd or Man City - If my life depended on it.

Liverpool or Everton - Because we always beat them anyway :grin:

Arsenal or Tottenham - On their day the best footballing side I have ever seen.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Scariest bunch I ever met, wouldn't dream of voting against them :unsure:

Newcastle or Sunderland - Don't know why, just have a soft spot for them.

Rangers or Celtic - Awsome vocal support. Sing "You'll never walk alone" 100 times better than the Scousers

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Purely for the Galactico's team. Zidane probably the best I've seen play.

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax are like a bloody Dutch Man Utd.

AC Milan or Juventus - My Italian mate at work would kill me if I said Milan.

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Can't choose here, don't feel anything about either.

Boca or River Plate - See above. Maybe River Plate as that dirty cheat Maradona supports Boca I think.

Dortmund or Schalke - Schalke, basically the German Newcastle United.

Kylie or Dannii - She's definatley dirtier.

Man Ure or Man City - Not even close - DESPISE everything about the red ***@*@*.

Liverpool or Everton - Love 2 see Liverpool lift prem above utd

Arsenal or Tottenham - .Spurs - dunno why - just a soft spot from being a young un.

Southampton or Portsmouth - Pompey - great support and tradition

Newcastle or Sunderland - .Newcastle - great support. Sunderland - WHO??

Rangers or Celtic - I'm a left footer!! The hoops every time

Real Madrid or Barcelona - Barcelona -

Ajax or Feyenord - Ajax - the strip

AC Milan or Juventus - Neither - Italian football??? No thanks

Bristol Rovers or Bristol City - Why?

Boca or River Plate - I love corned beef, not the football though

Dortmund or Schalke - Pick a gerry - nope.

Kylie or Dannii - Neither - High maintenance!

Edited by futchers briefs