Fixtures released.

For some reason or another, this is one of my favourite days of the footballing calendar. Can't wait for all the people coming on here the day before with saying they've had a tip off that we're playing X on the first day etc.

We've got Colchester away on the first day by the way.

Fixtures released.

For some reason or another, this is one of my favourite days of the footballing calendar. Can't wait for all the people coming on here the day before with saying they've had a tip off that we're playing X on the first day etc.

It's actually Cheltenham at our place. ^_^

I do agree though, one of the most exciting days of the calender.

Fixtures released.

Will be still on holiday, however, as you say, I already know who we have first...

Away at Franchise FC - Hughesy gets a hat-trick, welcome to Leage 1 munchkins!

Just had a text of a mate who's 2nd cousin walks the dog for the Uncle of the lady who makes the Tea at the FA who is also the lover of the receptionist at the Football league and she as told me we have Hereford away ..

Sorry Guys, looks like we will be drinking Cider on a hot August Day for the first game :wink: