Lags

up or down  

122 members have voted

1. 1. up or down

• taking off
    • landing

taking off......

although it's pretty close...

the wings bend upwards on take-off due to the lift generated... which says that as he's landing there should be little or no lift and the wings should sag..

the wheels confuse it slightly, as they look like they're setting down on the tarmac..

been over 5 years since i worked on the ramp at the airport, and my disclaimer for my RAF service is over a decade..

(just in case i'm wrong !!)

The wings have additional flaps that rise upwards "/" to create air resistance which slows the plane down. These arent up on this picture so i say taking off.

spoilers.....

that's what i thought too, but alas i think we may be wrong! if you look at his wheels, the outer bogies aren't level like you would hope they would be on take-off... he's either messed his rotation up or his landing aint that good!

spoilers.....

that's what i thought too, but alas i think we may be wrong! if you look at his wheels, the outer bogies aren't level like you would hope they would be on take-off... he's either messed his rotation up or his landing aint that good!

just read further down the list of threads and the 'result' is in!!

seems i was right the first time!!

Landing, as mentioned the weight distribution on the wheels isnt even, if he was taking off Id be a bit curious how he got into that position.

Also the flaps that rise to slow the plane down dont rise IIRC until all wheels have touched down.... Pretty sure its landing