New Signing Expected This Week

One of Lord Lucan, Ronaldinho, or Barry Scott... possibly even an outside bet on Ban Ki Moon, The UN Secretary general.

Or mabe Constantine, Keltie, or O'Grady, or maybe even Wallwork.

.. or perhaps even Taylor for doncaster...

Guest oa_exile
Or maybe Constantine

Now Leeds know their future is Div 1 next season we should be able to see if Constantine is in their plans.

I am sure Gary McAllister has already drawn up his retained list , and another point he didnt even make the bench yesterday.

Hope we are able to sign him :cardinal:

lol :lol:

both leeds and hull will now know who they are keeping and getting rid of......i would like to see constantine here,be a good addition to hughes n davies,and add some more depth..

wouldnt be suprised if its someone who hasnt been mentioned yet.

I could possibly see Constantine's wages being a stumbling block,but would love to see him back here on a permanent basis.

Could be another experienced campaigner to compliment the youngsters?

Undoubted ability and a proven scoring record at this level.

I'm not gonna hazard a guess.

However, who here actually wants Leon to sign for us, and why? I know I don't.

Why would you not want him to sign. If the wages aren't too high he would be a great signing. He enjoyed playing here, he scores goals, his all round game is good, can't see the downside of signing him to be honest.

I think it's too quick after the play of final. I reckon it's been soerted out in the last few weeks rather the last few hours.

In fairness it may have been sorted out a few weeks ago but Leeds wanted to wait until the end of their season, perhaps there'd be a fee involved if going to a rival but they may just release him if they'd gone up.

Why would you not want him to sign. If the wages aren't too high he would be a great signing. He enjoyed playing here, he scores goals, his all round game is good, can't see the downside of signing him to be honest.

I just don't rate him. He's a player who I'd sign if I had every other available option wiped out.

He's had 11 clubs in 9-10 year, he's scored consistently for 2 sides. Southend in a lower division, Port Vale were always a poor League 1 side. Other than that he hasn't scored many.

He's tall, but can't head or jump. He's lazy, has little strength, doesn't try that hard to make space etc. I look at players like him, Bas Savage, Michael Ricketts, Trevor Benjamin etc, and just think why they bother. Managers come along season after season, give them a chance, and we always see they've been released early. The three I've mentioned have seen their club dump then this season, and Constantine I think is on his way out. There's obviously an issue with their attitudes, and we saw Ricketts last season - I just think we'd see the same.

I will give him something, though. He's not a greedy player. But, if signed, I can't see past him being a bench player, who will get no more than 6/7. However, if we're aiming to get out of this league, Leon, IMO, wouldn't play that major part, and he would have to be released at the end of the season because he wouldn't cut the mustard in the Championship.

But, if signed, I can't see past him being a bench player, who will get no more than 6/7.

Disagree about how many he'd score, but come on...a bench player is exactly what we need. If we'd had Leon to turn to this year rather than Matt Wolfenden we'd have picked up more points.