New signing tomorrow

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good shout for chadwick.......isnt he at norwich,and been out injured most of the season....

good player

I hope it is Chadwick - he went to the same school as my kids, and he played at the senior level for Man U. Very good player.

:cardinal:

chadwick must have got a big pay off from Burnley or someone cause hes had loads of work done on his face, he is skeletor no longer, From a football point of view he would be a decent signing altho i thought he was a right winger when we could really do with a leftie

theres not 1 good review from a rotherham fan and his record speaks for itself why we are prepared to pay a fee for him is ridiculous. why not chase proven talent like keigan parker or grant holt

I'd prepare to be gutted..

Just to be on the safe side, of course

so its o grady then? its not a moan as he would be back up anyway its just not an exiting signing is it reading reviews

Christ. Why would anyone want to join this club when fans are moaning before they even step on the pitch. Unbelievable.

Christ. Why would anyone want to join this club when fans are moaning before they even step on the pitch. Unbelievable.

probably moaning because we been stuck in this piss poor division longer than most,and beleive when the 3 a;s say money is there for the right player,making it sound as though finally were going to get some decent quality players in to get us out of this division,only to find were paying money for someone who is very unproven,and is by all accounts no better than what we already have.........or something like that.

Tomorrow...

and tomorrow...

and tomorrow ...

A poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more.

It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing.

(Thanks again to Chaddy Grammar)

:cardinal:

agree he is no better than smalley/lewis shez always bangs on about experienced strikers/players surely we could have beat huds to parker for example

probably moaning because we been stuck in this piss poor division longer than most,and beleive when the 3 a;s say money is there for the right player,making it sound as though finally were going to get some decent quality players in to get us out of this division,only to find were paying money for someone who is very unproven,and is by all accounts no better than what we already have.........or something like that.

so its o grady then? its not a moan as he would be back up anyway its just not an exiting signing is it reading reviews

A little advice, don't read reviews, according to other fans when we've signed players;

Gregan was slagged off as a fat waster by Leeds fans

Porter wasn't good enough at a higher level by Bury fans

Butcher was a great talent by Lincoln fans

Tranmere fans laughed when we signed Ruben.

I'm saying nothing about O'Grady (although a quick bit of research just now suggests not every Rotherham review is a bad one - I've also been told he's reasonably talented and has a good work rate, a bit like Paul Warne but with more goals). As for the midfielder, he's certainly more well-known but I have my doubts that he'll wow everyone.

haha so o grady and wallwork dont set the world alight meaning overall 2 good signings last week and 2 poor ones to follow

I'm saying nothing about O'Grady (although a quick bit of research just now suggests not every Rotherham review is a bad one - I've also been told he's reasonably talented and has a good work rate, a bit like Paul Warne but with more goals). As for the midfielder, he's certainly more well-known but I have my doubts that he'll wow everyone.