New signing tomorrow

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which dc u thinking? just been through all squads in champ and cant see

He doesn't neccessarily play for a Championship team now. It's just most of his experience has come in the championship.

Darren Currie fits the profile, except I can't find out when he's played at OT. And he doesn't have much of a link to Speed.

that's who i thought it looked like, where's he now? toronto?

Ever present for Toronto and they're storming up the league as well as beating Beckham's Galaxy recently. I seriously doubt he would come here unless his wage isn't the greatest over there. Plus he's more a central midfielder as opposed to wide player nowadays as Toronto have Laurent Robert and Rohan Ricketts on either flank. They have Daniel Dichio up front too.

My money is on Livermore joining us...unsure why it's taking so long but I reckon we'll sign him.

Ever present for Toronto and they're storming up the league as well as beating Beckham's Galaxy recently. I seriously doubt he would come here unless his wage isn't the greatest over there. Plus he's more a central midfielder as opposed to wide player nowadays as Toronto have Laurent Robert and Rohan Ricketts on either flank. They have Daniel Dichio up front too.

My money is on Livermore joining us...unsure why it's taking so long but I reckon we'll sign him.

i agree, if i was him coming toward the end of my career (assuming he's on a reasonable/comparable deal) in a developing league, i wouldn't be hurrying back to the uk. must be a fanatastic change of scene and lifestyle

this picture is definately carl robinson...

From Wikipedia (so it must be true :wink: ): -

"Robinson has since announced that he plans to spend the remainder of his club career in MLS. Although he took a substantial pay cut when moving across the Atlantic, the considerably lower property prices of Canada as opposed to those of the United Kingdom allowed him to purchase a country estate near Toronto.

Maybe falling house prices are tempting him back? :)

thought crusoe said he wasnt welsh, the only home crounty he could be is Eire. Unless he said he isnt welsh to put us off the scent.

Now gillespe has had 10 clubs,played at man utd plus played with speed at Sheff utd.

Hope you're right (not that ive seen Gillespie recently) but dont think Eire is classed as a 'home country'. Bar that he fits the Crusoe bill though doesnt he.

Edit : Just removing a 'x'.....habit as im also emailing the new secretary! :)

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Hope you're right (not that ive seen Gillespie recently) but dont think Eire is classed as a 'home country'. Bar that he fits the Crusoe bill though doesnt he.

Gillespie is from Northern Ireland, not Eire

I don't think that that's him in the picture though.

QUOTE(keepthefaith1 @ Jun 19 2008, 16:06 PM)

thought crusoe said he wasnt welsh, the only home crounty he could be is Eire. Unless he said he isnt welsh to put us off the scent.

QUOTE(Crusoe @ Jun 18 2008, 23:24 PM)

Either English, Welsh, Scottish or Northern Irish. That should help narrow it down

or israeli :Israel:

• 10 months later...