HerefordE/W33/1

HartlepoolE/W33/1

Bristol RoversE/W33/1

Leyton OrientE/W40/1

YeovilE/W50/1

StockportE/W50/1

CreweE/W50/1

CheltenhamE/W66/1

my cheeky bet would be millwall but posh at 8/1 has to be a joke, they will do ok but not that well

LeedsE/W7/2

LeicesterE/W11/2

PeterboroughE/W8/1

M K DonsE/W9/1

CarlisleE/W16/1

TranmereE/W20/1

SouthendE/W20/1

HuddersfieldE/W20/1

ColchesterE/W20/1

BrightonE/W20/1

WalsallE/W25/1

ScunthorpeE/W25/1

OldhamE/W25/1

SwindonE/W33/1

NorthamptonE/W33/1

MillwallE/W33/1

HerefordE/W33/1

HartlepoolE/W33/1

Bristol RoversE/W33/1

Leyton OrientE/W40/1

YeovilE/W50/1

StockportE/W50/1

CreweE/W50/1

CheltenhamE/W66/1

my cheeky bet would be millwall but posh at 8/1 has to be a joke, they will do ok but not that well

I'll take 25's now

After winning the 1st 4 games the price will come down loads

I agree with Posh being there, think they will take the league by storm. Cant see MK doing a lot though.

Spent the weekend in MK plenty of confidence around almost everyone i spoke to was buying a season ticket

Play-offs is the target ( if Ince stays)

Got into plenty of Franchise FC arguments/discussions

"no way posh and mk will be up there?"

So where will they be? I think they'll be challenging and the bookies arent daft. They know both clubs have and will spend a fair bit this summer. Especially Mk Dons.

Leeds is the only bet. They'll walk this league.

theres some good punts there!

southend @ 20/1

carlisle @ 16/1

the best bet by far is us @ at 25/1

how can trampmere, udders and walsall be infront of us???

will be interesting to see the top goalscorer odds

I've got to admit we do look worth a cheeky flutter, especially as we seem to be active in the transfer market and the odds seem to be slightly based on league position last year at the mo, with oursleves Trannie and Brighton all being offered similar odds. The odds you gave are very scewed by the bookies (probably William Hill) who seem to think they'll take a bit of money on Posh and Franchise (might be related to location) as their odds for these clubs seem very stingy compared to some of the others offered. (Go to the betting bit of the all sports forum on here and follow the link to Oddschecker and you'll see what i mean). I do think that some teams are being given short odds though and I can see Posh and MK featuring but not to extent their odds would suggest. As R. Bucther can attest to the step up between the top end of league 2 to the top end of league 1 is a lot bigger than people give it credit for. As for another good bet (besides ourselves) Bristol Rovers look quite good value at 40/1 (various places) as although they had an average league season their cup run showed that they have some quality and with a recent cup run, they may have money to spend, plus their manager seems to be fairly decent.

I've got to admit we do look worth a cheeky flutter, especially as we seem to be active in the transfer market and the odds seem to be slightly based on league position last year at the mo, with oursleves Trannie and Brighton all being offered similar odds. The odds you gave are very scewed by the bookies (probably William Hill) who seem to think they'll take a bit of money on Posh and Franchise (might be related to location) as their odds for these clubs seem very stingy compared to some of the others offered. (Go to the betting bit of the all sports forum on here and follow the link to Oddschecker and you'll see what i mean). I do think that some teams are being given short odds though and I can see Posh and MK featuring but not to extent their odds would suggest. As R. Bucther can attest to the step up between the top end of league 2 to the top end of league 1 is a lot bigger than people give it credit for. As for another good bet (besides ourselves) Bristol Rovers look quite good value at 40/1 (various places) as although they had an average league season their cup run showed that they have some quality and with a recent cup run, they may have money to spend, plus their manager seems to be fairly decent.

Just to say, Brizzle Rovers are right royally screwed this season... with their stadium move and playing at chelteham their finances have been absolutely battered, season tickets massively down, and ground capacity cut, plus rental charges... have said they will only sign 2 or 3 players this close season... their only objective till the ground is finished in 2 years is to stay in the division...

Say we are a very good bet.... worst bet could possibly be Leicester, I think they will struggle, however dpends on who they get to manage the circus.... fancy peterboro too... Mini-ferguson always strikes me a s a bloke who knows what he is doing....

Cheers............... as you can see, am a big gambler!!

I haven't gambled for a long time and don't intend to change that. Got to say the 25/1 looks very good though particularly if Richards does get sold in the near future.

Oddschecker is a brilliant Site though for making sure you get the best value and it is always worth checking out an Exchange (like Betfair or Betdaq) to see what the true odds are without the bookies' caution and disgraceful over-rounding on markets like divisional titles or other ante-post events.

theres some good punts there!

southend @ 20/1

carlisle @ 16/1

the best bet by far is us @ at 25/1

how can trampmere, udders and walsall be infront of us???

will be interesting to see the top goalscorer odds

Agree. Can anyone explain why these three have shorter odds?