Shirt Desgin

nathan from pcassist here, i'm off work at the moment and so bored i've be playing round with some new desgin software,

if anybody would like to see my new Oldham Athletic shirt desgin please follow this link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29470896@N06/...57606669775576/

please feel free to leave any coments for me and also pick an home and away shirt from there

Nathan Gardner

nathan from pcassist here, i'm off work at the moment and so bored i've be playing round with some new desgin software,

if anybody would like to see my new Oldham Athletic shirt desgin please follow this link

please feel free to leave any coments for me and also pick an home and away shirt from there

Nathan Gardner

excellent design the home kit ...would much prefer a tangarine based design for the away kit...

Guest oa_exile

Nathan Gardner

Shirts look good , spelling is crap "Desgins" :grin:

All the designs are great. Really like the tangerine and white wertical centre stripes, but I think the badge is better on the heart rather than in the centre on that design. The yellow ones are better than the fluo yellow kit.

Mrs. Sideburns likes the black one, which she says is "girly".

Just one point, the manufacturer's name Carlotti should read Carbrini.

Dont like Home 3. Too much white, too much Gamboge. Could accept it if it was all blue on the back. Too similar to wigan with the thick blue stripes.

Home 1 and 2 are virtually the same. Like em, but I wouldnt have the Gamboge in them just a white stripe. Nice designs though.

Good work.

Edited by pukka

Allowing for technological constraints, can we be sure that the actual shade of green would be the same as the image? B)

I think to get the effect, get a sheet of paper, get some highlighters (yellow, green and pink prefereably!) and voila!!!

I like the originality, I crave for something original for Latics that every football fan up and down the land knows instantly is ours.

RE earlier post Home 1 could have the blue and tangerine swapped for away

Anyone else have the two central stripes?

Home 1 is amazing, prefer the crest on the heart like you've done.

well done.....good and different designs.....i would defo buy home 1 shirt,and possibly home 4,although i would prefer to see a tangerine variant as an away shirt,its traditional..

but a very big well done,its a shame current kit manufacturers arent as open mindied and forward thinking.

As mentioned previously in this thread we have a new sponsor "Carbrini @ JD" who also become the Kit manufacturers also.

We may therefore start to see a little bit more imagination in the designs than we got with Carlotti.

Very good designs though.

I suspect we might see 2 new kits for the start of the 09/10 season as I suspect they will keep the design and colours of the existing kits for this season.

I like the green one but would prefer it with black on it instead of blue and I also like the first 2 home shirts with the 2 stripes. I said we should have similar to Hartlepools shirt from last season but with Tangerine instead of white.