Kalala championship club move ?

Iv always liked JP, and if this is true, I'm happy for him. I think hes a decent league 1 player.

same as m8 he was my little lads hero,he signed his shirt at a game a while ago for him my lads face was a picture he told everyone at his school but hardly anyone had heard of jp lol

Are Plymouth the only club who get linked with our players every season but never get them?

Find this hard to believe myself. How would it look to us if we went in for a player in the division below who wasn't anywhere near their first team? Hmmm.

you mean a bit like Dale Stephens?

I never thought JP was a bad player he just never seemed to settle into the team and after a while he was frozen out and was never given another chance. I think he'll be a good player when he settles down at a club that has a team he can gell into. good luck to him.

Bit of a JP love in going on here isn't there?

He can tackle. He can't pass. He has little positional sense required in one who can tackle but do little else.

I certainly won't miss the little we've seen of him. He's not a disaster waiting to happen on the pitch, but he certainly isn't worth any wage at all.

Good luck? I suspect he'll need it if he goes anywhere other than down a level.

According to a Plymouth forum:

''Jean Paul Kalala from Oldham was on trial at the start of the week but he has been sent back as not good enough. The new we boy was very impressive and Luggy wants him signed before the Norwich game.''

So not off the wage bill yet, but explains why he wasn't at the reserve game against Blackburn.

According to a Plymouth forum:

''Jean Paul Kalala from Oldham was on trial at the start of the week but he has been sent back as not good enough. The new we boy was very impressive and Luggy wants him signed before the Norwich game.''

So not off the wage bill yet, but explains why he wasn't at the reserve game against Blackburn.

Damn n blast!

I never thought JP was a bad player he just never seemed to settle into the team and after a while he was frozen out and was never given another chance. I think he'll be a good player when he settles down at a club that has a team he can gell into. good luck to him.

I think he's a decent player, but like Maher this season he has to be better than Allot to get into the team. That's not going to happen for either of them unless Allot gets a long term injury (fingers crossed).

I honestly cant believe the comments on here whom believe that this waste of space is actaully any good.... he is pitiful... every single move we create ends at this guy, its not that he cant pass.. he REALLY cant pass, even 4 yarders are a step beyond him.... how on earth does that fit into anything we are trying to do?

All this decent players crap - he is awful, he played 1 decent game for us, and that was against everton, when the concept of creating anything was abandoned for blatant scrapping... like gary mac, his legend was created on one game (ok gary mac contributd a million times more than this guy overall)... and lets hope the video of that game is being sent to every club from here to the congo...

Plus... lets not forget he was number 1 henchman in the Ricketts mafia, along with Kes, felt he didnt neeed to fit into the team for 6 months as he was better than us, and refused to move to Oldham and made us pay for him to stay in the Hilton in manchester.... yeah, proper team player...

He is nowhere near our team, never will be, and the quicker we get this bilge off our books the better...

I honestly cant believe the comments on here whom believe that this waste of space is actaully any good.... he is pitiful... every single move we create ends at this guy, its not that he cant pass.. he REALLY cant pass, even 4 yarders are a step beyond him.... how on earth does that fit into anything we are trying to do?

All this decent players crap - he is awful, he played 1 decent game for us, and that was against everton, when the concept of creating anything was abandoned for blatant scrapping... like gary mac, his legend was created on one game (ok gary mac contributd a million times more than this guy overall)... and lets hope the video of that game is being sent to every club from here to the congo...

Plus... lets not forget he was number 1 henchman in the Ricketts mafia, along with Kes, felt he didnt neeed to fit into the team for 6 months as he was better than us, and refused to move to Oldham and made us pay for him to stay in the Hilton in manchester.... yeah, proper team player...

He is nowhere near our team, never will be, and the quicker we get this bilge off our books the better...

You gonna miss him when he goes then :grin:

Difficult to forget as I never knew in the first place. What is this Ricketts Mafia? Italian crooks with vitamin deficiencies that leads to bow legs?

Difficult to forget as I never knew in the first place. What is this Ricketts Mafia? Italian crooks with vitamin deficiencies that leads to bow legs?

:lol:

No, the 'Oldham triad' - they scoured the streets of chadderton for stray cats and other tasty morsels... BB80 moggy the only known victim...

...or Ricketts, Koala, and Kes decided they were billy big balls and didnt need to talk to the rest of the team.... and also headbutted Chris Taylor...

You find the truth... its out there....

*fades away with x-files music*