this lad is quality. dont think weve had a better left back in years. i cant name one thats better anyway. hes just soo good on the ball, great crosses, good tackler, is great at overlaps. hope we can keep hold of him because he adds soo much to our team

Just to add an arguement (and from what i have seen I agree) - but is he better than Bertrand?

... however jones has the physical stature that wins the arguement for me....

this lad is quality. dont think weve had a better left back in years. i cant name one thats better anyway. hes just soo good on the ball, great crosses, good tackler, is great at overlaps. hope we can keep hold of him because he adds soo much to our team

Can we take him on a season long loan or are we limited to 3 months. If we are still up there, and have to send him back at Christmas, it would be a big blow

Outside of a transfer window you can only have short term loans, which are a maximum of 93 days. As it happens, this would take the loan into January, when we WOULD be allowed to make it long-term.

From the little I've seen of Jones, I'd prefer him to Bertrand, he's more on Chris Armstrong's level for me.

this lad is pure quality. i hoped we can make a loan deal to last till end of season.

If we get promoted, we may be in a position to sign him permanently if he can be persuaded to leave Wolves.

Shez says that he has been watching this lad for years, I wonder why he hasn't tried to sign him before. We have needed a left back for two years.

This lad has everything in his locker. Will be very hard to keep hold of him. Other championship clubs will sniffing if he carries on performing like that. Miles better than bertrand!! Better on ball, better crosser, better in air and probably quicker! Also has a presence about him. Shez get the lad signed up.

Changes for sat...

Gregan for byrne

Eardley for Lomax(maybe?)

And possibly Allesandra for Davies although i think Davies needs games and is due a goal!!

Roll on Saturday!!

It would be harsh on Byrne but, Gregan will have to come back in. Jones' place is cemented for as long as he stays. Did well at Stockport and followed it up with a great display yesterday and Taylor must be delighted he's here. Whilst Rubes was Rubes and Lomax didn't do anything wrong, Eardley will be in before him. It's odd really if you look at the back four individually they all had decent games yet Hereford did have chances! so why is that?

Davies stays in the side for me ahead of Ales and O'Grady. Whilst only Hughes is scoring out of the front players I just thing Craig brings more to the party at present.