Chris Porter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs a phone number when you can tottle off down to Tesco and see the great man in the flesh?

Nevertheless, the fact that this football conspiracy theory doesn't involve a motorway service station is quite refreshing.

And that after his agent promising Waitrose he was going to start shopping with them.

Who needs a phone number when you can tottle off down to Tesco and see the great man in the flesh?

'Hello, this is a customer announcement. If anybody has seen a loyalty card belonging to a Mr C Porter could they please return it to the front desk.'

I was merely deeply sceptical when you said Porter, but I knew you were having us on when you said Haining. Shez didn’t want him for anything more than back up when he was offered a contract, and I can’t imagine that playing against cloggers on Caledonian swamps has put the spring back into his step.

I can assure you that Shez didnt want him for back up, Porter was Shez's favourite player and he was always first name on the team sheet, and that is direct from the horses mouth.

I've got his mobile number if anyone wants it

Wonder where you got that from :wink:

at the bottom it says oldham athletic expired, is there something TTA havent told us????

Former Aberdeen defender Richie Byrne, who is training with Inverness, is interested in a return to the SPL after his short-term deal with Oldham Athletic expired. (Daily Record)

Porter's deal is up in the summer, if Motherwell are wise they'll take the 250k in Jan instead of two fingers in the face next summer.

But what’s £250k to them if his goals get em into Europe? they know there going to loose him, its just whether they cash in and miss out on his goals and possibly a European place, or keep him and risk injury or his form going out the window coz he knows he's moving clubs in a few months.

Sounds like McGhee's ready to cash in