Micah Richards set to leave city

Mate of a mate who has a mate who does a match day job at Citeh suggested that a certain nameless player potentially linked to this thread allegedy possibly has a little problem with stuff served in bars.

Allegedly, uncomfirmed, unverified etc etc.

But could affect his value.

Did that get round libel laws?

Richards value as dropped big time form 18 months ago. Out of the England set up, discontent about his physique and subsequent performances have seen doubts raised to his ability. 5 million I would say is his current worth. Lets hope City sell him soon and that 1 million our way, might just might give TTA some financial clout to beef up our problematic midfield and full back spots.

Edited by Lags

Mate of a mate who has a mate who does a match day job at Citeh suggested that a certain nameless player potentially linked to this thread allegedy possibly has a little problem with stuff served in bars.

He did start at Oldham, would you expect anything else?

Richards value as dropped big time form 18 months ago. Out of the England set up, discontent about his physique and subsequent performances have seen doubts raised to his ability. 5 million I would say is his current worth. Lets hope City sell him soon and that 1 million our way, might just might give TTA some financial clout to beef up our problematic midfield and full back spots.

Yup....its still about a million pound...lets not lose sight of that :)

He did start at Oldham, would you expect anything else?

I don't think he did start at Oldham, we nabbed him from Wolves I think and he may have been elsewhere before that but it does possibly sound that he would fit right in to a possible kind of alledged culture that may or may not be prevalent in our dressing room.

Ketchup or HP

:sauce:

Needs to lay off the weights for a while. Being strong is good. Being so strong it's affecting your pace is not good.

Always been my excuse for why I am slower than a turtle stuck in glue... :wink:

... wonder if Andy Liddell has been down the gym recently....

I don't think he did start at Oldham, we nabbed him from Wolves I think and he may have been elsewhere before that but it does possibly sound that he would fit right in to a possible kind of alledged culture that may or may not be prevalent in our dressing room.

Filthy dirty smelly :censored:ty Leeds, I think.

Try Farsley :)

should never look a gift horse in the mouth....

1 million pounds now would be just fine...offset this seasons losses and means nobody has to be sold...the trouble is i wonder if other clubs realise we have this clause on him...i know citeh are cash rich but you really think they let him go for what would be 4 million....

he likes his gym n celebrity lifestyle,and doesnt like mark hughes style of football,thats whats affecting him....think if clubs new he was going that cheap he would be gone by now.

he doesnt seem half the player he was last year. Seems to be making loads of mistakes and this year his pace isn't getting him out of the mistakes. Although to be fair citehs whole defence has been shocking this year which is suprising for a Mark Hughes team so dunno what he's said to em all.

Think he's still a good prospect, maybe a move would be a a boost to get him going agai but defintatel think a double figure sum would be in right ball park. And that bid needs making now not at the last minute so we can do something woih the cash!!!

No, it’s an improvement. Chapeltown is a gun-ridden sink estate where murder, drug abuse, prostitution and violence are the norm, but it’s not in the Midlands.

Where is the chapeltown bit? I've been doing a bit of work around leeds over the last couple of weeks, some stuff east of headingley, sholebrook st, hyde park and then some others over to the a657.

And is there anywhere free/cheap to park all day east of quarry hill?

If this is true (which it probably isn't), all I can say is that I told some of you several times over that he wouldn't be sold for anything like the £20 million-plus that was being spoken about. He's good but was never that good, nor really showed such potential.

A lesson to us not to get carried away.