People have flown in from the Middle East

A relative of mine drives a minibus and is bringing to todays game a party of people who have flown in from the middle east...........interesting......i know where they are staying but for obvious reasons i dont want disclose this information.

The Arabs have landed................allegedlly.......

A relative of mine drives a minibus and is bringing to todays game a party of people who have flown in from the middle east...........interesting......i know where they are staying but for obvious reasons i dont want disclose this information.

I hope they are not staying at the Clayton Green Premier Lodge :wink:

Given the lengths people went to prove they were Dutch, I am pretty sceptical about Arabic investors, which frankly would have involved far les effort as a wind up than the Dutch one.

Could your relative be winding you up?!

Edited by singe

Given the lengths people went to prove they were Dutch, I am pretty sceptical about Arabic investors, which frankly would have involved far les effort as a wind up than the Dutch one.

Could your relative be winding you up?!

Could the whole poster's identity be a wind-up, given the amount of alter egos on here recently? Another caricature of Murrayzmint?

well i generally don't subscribe to this kinda thing, but whilst driving the crew people carrier through town last night. i did find it a tad strange to see a big black 'lexus' type motor with one of them little flag things on the bonnet, with the reg QTR 1 they stopped at the midland tho! that place is a dump, and i certainly could think of better hotels to stop at, but premier league footballers are in town so they may have had to slum it!!

so it MAY be true!!!!!! :shock:

Nope, guess again wink.gif

Hilton or Lowry would be where I'd stick 'em.

rich arabs in a mini bus huh.gif

Does rather stretch the credibility of the tale, but stranger things have happened.

If I think of the stranger things, I'll post after we next win a game.

They land and come to Oldham everyday...........Normally going on to live in Westwood.......Werneth or Glodwick!!!!

Any sign of them at the ground today?

well i generally don't subscribe to this kinda thing, but whilst driving the crew people carrier through town last night. i did find it a tad strange to see a big black 'lexus' type motor with one of them little flag things on the bonnet, with the reg QTR 1 they stopped at the midland tho! that place is a dump, and i certainly could think of better hotels to stop at, but premier league footballers are in town so they may have had to slum it!!

so it MAY be true!!!!!! :shock:

Not trying to rubbish what you saw, but

QTR 1 is based at the Embassy of Qatar in London, I find it hard to beleive they would have got the Ambassador of just for some peope buying Latics!

Besides the original person said they were from Abu Dhabi, and that would need to be UAE Ambassador or 1UAE.

One of the sponsors of todays game is from Abu Dhabi. Very English name. See the programme.

Sorry, was not there.

As in Essex DJ English?!

SAying that, don't two of the TTA support Tottenham. I am sure one supports Arsenal, when the stereotype would be Tottenham

Sorry, was not there.

As in Essex DJ English?!

SAying that, don't two of the TTA support Tottenham. I am sure one supports Arsenal, when the stereotype would be Tottenham

I thought it was one Spurs, two Chelsea? And Mr Gazal isn't all that fussed about football anyway.