149 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Want To Win ?!

• Man United.
    • Barcelona.
    • Any.
  2. 2. Who Will Win In Your Opinion ?!

• Man United.
    • Barcelona
  3. 3. Just For The Hell Of It. Oldham Will Finish ...

• Champions
    • Automatic
    • Play-Offs
    • Mid-Table
    • Relagation

I really want Barcelona to win it, just to piss all those bandwagon b*****ds walking round Oldham wearing Manure shirts even though they have never attended a Manure game of any description ever (pathetic tossers).

I really think Manure will win it.

As for Latics, I think mid-table next season.

I really want Barcelona to win it, just to piss all those bandwagon b*****ds walking round Oldham wearing Manure shirts even though they have never attended a Manure game of any description ever (pathetic tossers).

I really think Manure will win it.

As for Latics, I think mid-table next season.

Blimey, when reading that I almost thought I had written it myself.

I didn't get where I am today by beating CJ to the point of correction. :grin:

Yes Terry but I have to ask you:

1) Are you happy with where you are today or are you just accepting "treading water" or as some might say "stagnating"?

2) Do you think with better planning and speculating more when you were "playing at a higher level" you could be doing a lot better than you are today?

3) What plans have you in place to do better than you are doing today? (And if "None" don't expect me to come up with them as I'm just an ordinary person not some qualified "life coach")

:grin:

"Apologies to CJ" for the blatant plaigarism/paraphrasing used above.

Edited by martjs

Yes Terry but I have to ask you:

1) Are you happy with where you are today or are you just accepting "treading water" or as some might say "stagnating"?

2) Do you think with better planning and speculating more when you were "playing at a higher level" you could be doing a lot better than you are today?

3) What plans have you in place to do better than you are doing today? (And if "None" don't expect me to come up with them as I'm just an ordinary person not some qualified "life coach")

:grin:

"Apologies to CJ" for the blatant plaigarism/paraphrasing used above.

I plan to stop treading water and stagnating by leaving my Latics clothing in a pile on the steps of the old Lookers, and disappearing for a while before returning under a new name on a rival forum I'm going to set up under the name of GROT.

I quite like Barcelona anyway, as for if the reds win, I don't care providing it's not in my face (I made the mistake last year of going to the pub to watch it, lots of Utd fans around Glossop looking to goad people in order to get into a fight) I'll congratulate my friends who are genuine supporters as for all the plastic ones you have to remember that it will never be the same thing for them as it for us to win even the L1 play-offs i.e you need the failure to make the victory more sweater and people who glory hunt will never know that true feeling of victory.

Edited by Tommy_Fent

you need the failure to make the victory more sweater and people who glory hunt will never know that true feeling of victory.

I want to have your babies*.

*Well guessing that you are the one that hung up the flag in your picture thing at the back at Leeds I'm guessing, what with you being male and all that, that I don't

Live in Oldham...or nearby...the majority want the Scum to lose...anywhere else and you have the annual "discussions" on here about wanting an English team to win etc etc etc with others...it's not a straight divide based on where you live but it's damn close! Living with the Red Cun** day in day out means I'll not enjoy Weds night one bit at all...even if Barca are 3 up and coasting...until the ref blows and Barca have won!!!

Edited by boundaryblue80