Mileage for next seaon

Although this is not exact, if you would like to attend every away game next season and return home you will be travelling about 7846 miles

Best get saving

Although this is not exact, if you would like to attend every away game next season and return home you will be travelling about 7846 miles

Best get saving

Approximately 559,846 miles for me. : )

i worked this out yesterday, 23 away games in the league and i got it to 5044 miles and thats from boundary park.

leeds 34 miles

huddersfield 22 miles

hartlepool 115 miles

walsall 88 miles

charlton 218 miles

norwich 205 miles

southampton 236 miles

exeter 250 miles

gillingham 251 miles

brentford 212 miles

wycombe 191 miles

brighton 273 miles

millwall 216 miles

leyton orient 217 miles

colchester 237 miles

tranmere 47 miles

mk dons 166 miles

southend 243 miles

stockport 14 miles

bristol rovers 178 miles

yeovil 220 miles

carlisle 123 miles

swindon town 172 miles

i got the miles off the AA route finder so i presume its pretty accurate, unless ive done it totally wrong lol.

cant be bothered to work it out all again so if im wrong then its the calculator's fault, obviously.......

i worked this out yesterday, 23 away games in the league and i got it to 5044 miles and thats from boundary park.

leeds 34 miles

huddersfield 22 miles

hartlepool 115 miles

walsall 88 miles

charlton 218 miles

norwich 205 miles

southampton 236 miles

exeter 250 miles

gillingham 251 miles

brentford 212 miles

wycombe 191 miles

brighton 273 miles

millwall 216 miles

leyton orient 217 miles

colchester 237 miles

tranmere 47 miles

mk dons 166 miles

southend 243 miles

stockport 14 miles

bristol rovers 178 miles

yeovil 220 miles

carlisle 123 miles

swindon town 172 miles

i got the miles off the AA route finder so i presume its pretty accurate, unless ive done it totally wrong lol.

cant be bothered to work it out all again so if im wrong then its the calculator's fault, obviously.......

Daniel, it's a shame you're signaure was nicked from a Leeds site...

leeds 34 miles

huddersfield 22 miles

hartlepool 115 miles

walsall 88 miles

charlton 218 miles

norwich 205 miles

southampton 236 miles

exeter 250 miles

gillingham 251 miles

brentford 212 miles

wycombe 191 miles

brighton 273 miles

millwall 216 miles

leyton orient 217 miles

colchester 237 miles

tranmere 47 miles

mk dons 166 miles

southend 243 miles

stockport 14 miles

bristol rovers 178 miles

yeovil 220 miles

carlisle 123 miles

swindon town 172 miles

That adds up to 7856 miles - return

I'm not going to make it to every game this season but if I did it would be a bloody long way. With the exception of overseas exiles its always interesting to see who travels furthest in a season as I might beat someone who goes to all the games but lives in Oldham.

I'm not going to make it to every game this season but if I did it would be a bloody long way. With the exception of overseas exiles its always interesting to see who travels furthest in a season as I might beat someone who goes to all the games but lives in Oldham.

Damn you Doc! I was going to weigh in with my 9,902 miles (going Great Circle route via LHR) plus any travel within the UK for my annual Xmas/NY games... :grin:

FL10910.jpg

League 1 08/09

Tells its own story, 7 out of the 24 are northern teams, 3 midlands (including Franchise), and 14 teams down south!! Mental!!!

That'sa great image Joe.

As someone else said, hats off to any Carlisle Fan.

or Hartlepool ha ha

Yes, I would say in terms of rivalry of recent Hartlepool as they've had one or two troubles with each other in recent years.

In terms of numbers, this is one game (our home game) which I could see alot of away fans turning up to, as we can accomodate them, whereas Hartlepool can't.

This will be more than made up for by half a dozen Colchester (etc) fans showing up.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

FL10910.jpg

League 1 08/09

Tells its own story, 7 out of the 24 are northern teams, 3 midlands (including Franchise), and 14 teams down south!! Mental!!!

Once again the Midlands is the optimum place to be based for overall away travel. B)

BURTON AREA LOYAL LATICS SUPPORTERS