• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they can be beaten you see, just take the ball off them and keep possession, they havent got a clue what to friggin do. :grin:

Apart from the first ten minutes Barca totally dominated the game. The Way they kept passing the ball was good to see, Man U couldnt handle it.

I'm not so sure about signing Scholes either, now..

And I don't think he offered much as Captain...!

But imagine Captain of Utd in Champions League in May, playing for Oldham in July. CAn;t see that, but other than winning it not much else can top it.

I reckon Ferguson might do quite a bit of hacking at the squad now.

Fergie got it very wrong tonight, Barca's midfield is a lot better than Giggs, Anderson, Park, Carrick. This is where they lost the game and of course Ronaldo believing his own hype and thinking he can win the game on his own.

Iniesta & Xavi & Messi............ i thank you

Fergie got it very wrong tonight, Barca's midfield is a lot better than Giggs, Anderson, Park, Carrick. This is where they lost the game and of course Ronaldo believing his own hype and thinking he can win the game on his own.

If irony died the day Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize, Ronaldo pissed all over irony's grave when he kept complaining about Barcelona's 'diving'. Did he have a shot on target tonight?

:grin:

2-0 messi

Messi's goal was just like the one I scored on the pitch at the NSC in Douglas, Ise of Man in '97 at half-time when Latics were playing PNE. Hursty crossed it and I rose to plant my header in the same spot. I left the camera with Mrs. S only to find that she'd missed my moment. :ranting: At last I've got a carbon copy goal to assist my explanation of the one she missed. :grin:

Here's one of Hursty's poorer crosses she did capture.

510853063_b595782e13.jpg
Edited by Diego_Sideburns

think you have got this totally wrong BT as i've just been listening to 606 and the only reason Utd/MANU (BBC speak) lost was a crap performance by a Norwegian (as in NORWEGIAN ) ref in the semis. If Utd/MANU had played chelsea tonight as they should have done they would have won dead easy.

Edited by astottie

If irony died the day Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace Prize, Ronaldo pissed all over irony's grave when he kept complaining about Barcelona's 'diving'. Did he have a shot on target tonight?

Speaking of irony do you think the scum fans were chanting Argentina when Messi scored!!!

poor game didnt live upto expectations united didnt turn up and barce werent close to there best. wud av liked to see an end to end all out attacking game as both teams are capable of

i'd have liked to have seen Oldham play Celtic in the final, but sometimes in life you have to settle for less than perfect.

think you have got this totally wrong BT as i've just been listening to 606 and the only reason Utd/MANU (BBC speak) lost was a crap performance by a Norwegian (as in NORWEGIAN ) ref in the semis. If Utd/MANU had played chelsea tonight as they should have done they would have won dead easy.

You're absolutely right and that's why I was so F**ING happy that Barca beat Chelski. :grin:

Speaking of irony do you think the scum fans were chanting Argentina when Messi scored!!!

On the subject of irony, the ManUre fans on the BBC Sport website are taking it better than those on here and actually giving credit to Barca...

On the subject of irony, the ManUre fans on the BBC Sport website are taking it better than those on here and actually giving credit to Barca...

dont think even united fans could try and complain about getting unlucky or any other excuse, first 8 mins aside it was an absolute cakewalk and iniesta was immense. think everyone on here is giving credit to Barca but it just makes it that extra bit sweeter that it was against the scummiest club in world football

Job Vacancy:

Just outside the manchester area

Welder required to put roof back on open top bus!

HAHAHAHA classic think i just woke several people laughing at that

As for the game, 2 world class teams in an nervous affair you cant expect barca to be at their best. the scum losing and losing in a fashion they cant bitch about, totally outclassed, what else can you want?

as for united supporters..... they sat and watched the game on tv like the rest of us like they always do, what makes them supporters? nothing they arnt.