Rat man is a bindipper

Good luck Mark,

But it still sticks in my throat,

An average bread and butter player who's done fairly well for us, however, to get out of this division we need more quality and I'm not sad that he's gone!!!

Good luck to him all the same!

I would laugh if Ronnie thought he was an adequate replacement for Kay.

Allott put in the effort, but he's not a player you will see in the starting line up of a side challenging/or going up. Vastly over-rated by alot of our fans.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Annoying that it reads ..... 'he tured down a new contract at bp IN FAVOUR of a move to tranmoore' More like tured down a 1 yr contract for in hope that some desperates would come with a two. And along they came.

I liked him , always put the effort in , decent long range shooter, Scored the best goal for tics in the last ten years, Positionally not that good,and also a little poor in the air.

Hes a latics boy through n through, and given a two year contract there is no way he would have FAVOURED tranmere.

He will need to purchace some steel toe cap footie boots now though.......HOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

Good luck to him. 100 % improvement from his 1st spell at the club.

Still there are plenty of players out there who have the quality to replace him and who are better than him so not overly bothered.

not bein good in the air will suit him, its hoofed to the strikers, not the midfielders

he'll have one sore neck....he'll feel like he's been at wimbledon watching the ball goin back an forth.....without the joy of cliff singin when it rains...

not bein good in the air will suit him, its hoofed to the strikers, not the midfielders

he'll have one sore neck....he'll feel like he's been at wimbledon watching the ball goin back an forth.....without the joy of cliff singin when it rains...

Rat Boy will be Piggy in the middle :grin:

He's not looked as good this season just gone when it seemed our whole system was found out too many times, but he was still up for it when many weren't, and he was fantastic in his first year this spell. For me he leaves with some of the best wishes I've had for recent departees. Good luck, Ratters.