Signing is Joe Jacobson

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bristol Rovers reject. Simply not good enough after a 4 week wait for signings.

Started 6 games last season for Bristol Rovers <_< , was on the bench quite alot, doesn't sound a great signing for a promotion winning team, but only time will tell ....

here we go......

Started 6 games last season for Bristol Rovers <_< , was on the bench quite alot, doesn't sound a great signing for a promotion winning team, but only time will tell ....

Apparently suffered a series of "impact injuries", so that would account for some absences.

i remember him having an absolute stormer for bristol rovers in an FA cup tie which was on TV, i think it was against West Ham

I know its only 1 game, but it shows what he can do against teams like that, and only 22

Good signing DP ignore the :censored: on here who expect us to be breaking the bank with every player we sign

welcome to BP Joe

edit carling cup tie

Edited by creepy

makes me feel a little better- off the gas forum but he was released not rejected them

I think he's a good player who was unlucky with injuries in the final year of his contract and struggled for form when he got back into the side and was probably, on balance, rightly released.

Although things didn't work out for him here, I have no doubt he could make a career in League One, and wouldn't be totally surprised if he went higher. Good luck to him.

Exactly makes you wonder, as for the injuries he played in 22 out of the 46 games, and was an unused sub in another 6, so thats 28 of the 46 that he was definatley fit for and he started just 6, so as said Rovers don't too think highly of him, makes you wonder why we fancy him

maybe we have a manager who believes he can get the best out of a young player who wants to commit to the club?