Some new players

yeh and allott has got tranmere i think......i was wondering whats everyones thoughts of the new players and the rumours? i dont really hear much as i live in rochdale and cant get a chron.

Fecking WUM.....

You can't get a Chron in Rochdale ?! They probably sell more there thesedays than in Oldham....and you've never thought to look on the Chron'website ??? WUM...I'm telling yer...

Edited by Yard Dog

yeh and allott has got tranmere i think......i was wondering whats everyones thoughts of the new players and the rumours? i dont really hear much as i live in rochdale and cant get a chron.
Rob Purdie: RM (or anywhere) - Very popular at Darlington, great attitude, not been discussed much but could be a belter IMO

Jon Worthington: DM - Another hard worker, will give protection to our defence in an Allott mould, possibly a bit better as he's younger.

Joe Jacobsen: LB - Doesn't seem our best signing, but has potential, and we finally have our very own left back. Also fits into our new young, fit vision of Latics.

Pawel Abbott: ST - Class player, scores goals, the kind of player fans love to watch, great free signing, hopefully he will stay fit with us!

Dean Furman: CM - Really good signing, ticks loads of boxes, this guy will make us a lot of money down the line, possibly overhyped though!

Dean Brill: GK - like all keepers he has his pros and cons, we now have 2 young keepers fighting for the no.1 shirt.

And our best signing of the summer: Dave Penney. Really like what I've read about him.

I reckon this will be the kind of season we look back on fondly, we seem like we're building the kind of squad that can go on cup runs, beating complacent Championship or even Prem sides.

i dont know anywere tht sells the chron in rochdale thts close to were i live. Rochdale is a 3rd world town.its :censored: at the best of times.

I have heard of the players signin as i check the internet everyday but i hadnt heard about the possible signings!but thanks for your comments anyway, i think we will do well next season, hopefully penney is the right manager for us. so does anyone know of anything about paul scholes joining us sometime, i heard he was going to come but not sure when. also iv heard tht Neil Eardley is on his way out with talks of him going to huddersfield and also trotman coming back on a season long loan!!

i dont know anywere tht sells the chron in rochdale thts close to were i live. Rochdale is a 3rd world town.its :censored: at the best of times.

I have heard of the players signin as i check the internet everyday but i hadnt heard about the possible signings!but thanks for your comments anyway, i think we will do well next season, hopefully penney is the right manager for us. so does anyone know of anything about paul scholes joining us sometime, i heard he was going to come but not sure when. also iv heard tht Neil Eardley is on his way out with talks of him going to huddersfield and also trotman coming back on a season long loan!!

If you visit this site on daily basis and read the posts at the top of this forum you'll get all the news and rumours as soon as they appear. Some of the rumours are ridiculous and some are very accurate but that all part of it.

THere have been many discussions about Scholes, Eardley and Trotman recently - I'd go back through the list of topics and find out what's happening

cheers

i have heard that we have will haining training with us this week and may come back. Ian Moore may come!has anybody heard anything?

no,,,but if you bought a telephathic oafc or pig plant pot holder you might get the breaking news quicker than anyone else

go for it,,,you know it makes sense

no,,,but if you bought a telephathic oafc or pig plant pot holder you might get the breaking news quicker than anyone else

go for it,,,you know it makes sense

They are telepathic??? You want to sack the marketing team, they left off your strongest selling point!

what is a WUM?? why is everyone getting upset?no1laticsfan's a username, its not really a big deal!i cant check the internet on a regular basis anyway cos i work away alot. or let me guess, im supposed to take my pc with me?????

Heard of a laptop?

Another candidate for the junior section.

look - this is a new user - stop jumping up and down. We have all ages and abilities on here, and until given reason otherwise we should be welcoming.

anyway - wtf is Ackey - he should be doing this touchy feely stuff...

Fecking WUM.....

You can't get a Chron in Rochdale ?! They probably sell more there thesedays than in Oldham....and you've never thought to look on the Chron'website ??? WUM...I'm telling yer...

lay off him hes new, at least hes showing an interest, are we going to call everyone whos not up to speed with everything? or is their a new rule where you have to know every rumour and every signing to be a latics fan?