Babajide Ogunbiyi

It's easily as possible as anything else we've seen. Interesting if so - would like to see more of him.

Penney shouted his name to him which was LEMI so after game i shouted LEMI and he turned round, not sure if that name could be shortened for the player in question

Watch it <_<

The Combine is a series of drills that the players complete so prospective employers can gauge their proficiencies.

A sleeper pick is someone who wasn't necessarily considered an elite talent throughout college, but due to decent Combine results becomes regarded as a decent choice. Read: surprise package.

just reading American sporting terminology makes me really, really angry :angry:

This must be some kind ok joke, saw him at Halifax last night, He has no sense of positional play, often leaving Hainings side and creating big gaps between the two of them, it takes him 3 minutes to decide to make a 5yd pass and then he gets his feet mixed up. The only +ve i saw is he was ok in the air nut given his size not as dominant as i thought he's be. Please tell me this is not from a reliable sorce!

This must be some kind ok joke, saw him at Halifax last night, He has no sense of positional play, often leaving Hainings side and creating big gaps between the two of them, it takes him 3 minutes to decide to make a 5yd pass and then he gets his feet mixed up. The only +ve i saw is he was ok in the air nut given his size not as dominant as i thought he's be. Please tell me this is not from a reliable sorce!

I like him, he knows he cant pass so just plays it simple, with a bit of work he will develop, why not offer him a deal it wont be a large some, the source was a player who said he thinks hes been offered a deal

If i had a choice none of them but out of the two this american lad, as i think we have gregan and rueban plus him would be quite good, id rather get him in on the cheap and spend the larger budget on the striker, which is miles more important from what ive seen!!!

This lad can play it simple, he was continually playing small simple passess to his right back and left back, there is nothing wrong with that from a centre half, in fact its better than just lumping it up top to no-one dont you agree?