New Board Member

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

investment on stock markets = stadium funding or to perhaps look to sell the club to would be investors via his contacts.

who knows, but i would wager it being linked in some way to new investment/stadium plans and Mike is some form of link between people and the club.

Its all interesting anyway, its never a dull pre-season at BP!

"Mike's goal as a director will be to help the club move to the next level of competiveness through both future investment and assisting the permanent staff in any way he can."

So we will be getting more money pumped into the club!! I wonder how much and when?

I just think he's a mate and they ask his advices on all matters away from football. So why not tap into any help by having him on board kinda thing. I don't think Latics are gonna go down to well with the Palestinians and their pals currently! :o

Can't believe this isn't about 5 pages by now, the biggest off the field news to come out of the club for some time and hardly any comment.

Where are all the "in it for the land" "we are being sold" "3 stands".... "laughing stock" "stagnating" posts???