Byfield, Gregan, Huddersfields reserves, LOL

There is no way in the world, and I'm willing to take any bet you can think of, that Latics will get promoted next season. No chance whatsoever. You all know it. The mercenaries, sorry players, weren't good enough for various clubs last season and wont be good enough this.

Whats the point in next season? Nothing excitings gonna happen. 12th place, FA Cup second round and Coca Cola Cup (or whatever its called now cup) 2nd round.

Enjoy paying ridiculous prices to watch 3rd Division mid table football people!

Oh, and moving to within 4 miles of the worlds richest (and sadly, soon to be very successful) club would be a marvellous business decision. Of course, Latics 12,000 seater stadium would have better community facilities and more prestige for events than the City Of Manchester Stadium Complex wouldn't it. Also, I wonder who the youngsters in the area will decide to support?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

Beckford?

I seem to recognise that name...

Isnt he that lad who wants to leave Leeds because his ambtion is greater than theirs?

There is no way in the world, and I'm willing to take any bet you can think of, that Dirty Leeds will get promoted next season. No chance whatsoever. You all know it. The mercenaries, sorry players, weren't good enough for various clubs last season and wont be good enough this.

Whats the point in next season? Nothing excitings gonna happen.

Enjoy taking 6 points of the Dirty Leeds Bastards people!

That's more like it.

There is no way in the world, and I'm willing to take any bet you can think of, that Latics will get promoted next season. No chance whatsoever. You all know it. The mercenaries, sorry players, weren't good enough for various clubs last season and wont be good enough this.

Whats the point in next season? Nothing excitings gonna happen. 12th place, FA Cup second round and Coca Cola Cup (or whatever its called now cup) 2nd round.

Oh, and moving to within 4 miles of the worlds richest (and sadly, soon to be very successful) club would be a marvellous business decision. Of course, Latics 12,000 seater stadium would have better community facilities and more prestige for events than the City Of Manchester Stadium Complex wouldn't it. Also, I wonder who the youngsters in the area will decide to support?

So you are not a happy bunny then? What do you do for an encore?

Guest FyldeBlue

Hi Right foot, you're right of course about the mercenaries (with respect to Liddle, Stam etc.) we had at Boundary Park have been found out and have left the club, we have a new Manager and backroom team in place, we have brought in a large number of players and regardless of your views I guess about the ex- Hudds players, the new management will sort them I'm sure of that.

As for continually having a go, basically about anything and everything just for the purpose of **it stirring more or less less sums up the 'Football Supporter of today'.... no idea about football, lots of ideas about everything else and basically devoid of a brain.

One thing for certain about Hudds and I am proud to say this....I personally knew Sean Jarvis, he is an absolute gem as a person, as a human being and as a friend, you and your club are very lucky to have him, and even if your Manager and team fail this year, Sean won't.

I'm just sorry that he will see yet more fans of your ilk at the ground.... here's a solution :behead:

I am THAT close to going off on a rant at your inane post, but then that would be me lowering myself to a level quite akin to an uneducated brainless moron...Oh wait - thats you!

Edited by shefflatic

How very very sad , havent you got a scum board to mourn yet another season in League One?

"Enjoy paying ridiculous prices to watch 3rd division mid table football"

How ironic :lol:

havnt we had this all ready in prev posts please reply in them cheers thanks now delete admin cant be arsed with another thread discusing what we have already talked about

I feel left out, i miss all the good tards coming along trying a wind up!

If i am being honest, if we finish mid table with a new squad, new backroom and new tactics ill be happy!

But will you be happy missing out on promition for the 3rd year in a row???

Ouch, that must hurt!

The mercenaries, sorry players

Also, I wonder who the youngsters in the area will decide to support?

Hmmmm, well I think Premiership players are bigger mercenaries than any league one player.

Paying ridiculous prices to watch 3rd Division football........as opposed to extortinate prices to watch a competition which is as plastic as it comes. Lifeless stadiums and as you claim to be a Man Utd fan, im sure you can associate with that after all you probably only experience the 'big match atmosphere' from your arm chair, players just there for their pay packets and a league full of some of the most mind-numbingly boring football. A league which is all about greed greed and more greed.

Finally the young kiddies will probably be priced out of watching Citeh and Manure which leaves a gap open for us to try and exploit.

Hope you have another enjoyable season and that you dont choke on your prawn sandwich. You sir are eveything that is wrong with the Premiership and especially Manure. Arrogance beyond belief.

We may be in League One, we may not have superstars playing for us, but given my choice again I would always choose Latics. One day you may understand what its like to support a football team, rather than a corperate charade posing as a football club.

Edit: I notice that BRF says he didnt miss a home game in 12 years. Well with his attitude i hope he doesnt attend again. There are more than enough idiots like him at BP. One less is no great loss.

Edited by Killens_physio