Eardley Arrives

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who watching him on sky v chelsea i justed visted his facebook people giving him good luck. I think he needs that because Drogba will be over him like a dog :grin:

we see how good he is tomro he isnt all special Neal Eardley sorry to say i hope this is the last we hear from a flop in away he was at oafc but people will not agree blackpool signed him gods knows what there saw in him to make him a premi league player.

sorry about the rant guys.

who watching him on sky v chelsea i justed visted his facebook people giving him good luck. I think he needs that because Drogba will be over him like a dog :grin:

we see how good he is tomro he isnt all special Neal Eardley sorry to say i hope this is the last we hear from a flop in away he was at oafc but people will not agree blackpool signed him gods knows what there saw in him to make him a premi league player.

priceless.your on fire this week eh

This wins my vote for worst post of the week. Mods can we have a poll?

Does anyone take him seriously anymore, surely he is acting as a WUM SURELY?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A good, solid 1st half display from Eardley and is not doing an awful lot different than when he was here, good positional play, using the ball well and strong tackles when necessary - which goes to show how many fans know cock all about the game, especially those with their previous criticism of Eardley.

+1

A good, solid 1st half display from Eardley and is not doing an awful lot different than when he was here, good positional play, using the ball well and strong tackles when necessary - which goes to show how many fans know cock all about the game, especially those with their previous criticism of Eardley.

Sensitive lot, the Neal Eardley fan-club, arn't they??

I can see both points of view - there's obviously something about Eard's because he's playing in the Premiership. However, I never got what the fuss was about and think he's punching above his weight - his distribution is particularly poor. Speak to many Wales fans, and they'll say the same.

Your opinion on football counts for absolutely nothing.

I was impressed with Eardley and the rest of the Lashers team although i would never admit it to a Scumpool fan. :wink:

Yeah he did well today, I thought. I must admit : I don't know where this notion comes from that he can't distribute. I've always thought he was extremely comfy on the ball and knocked a great ball.

However, any team with Gary Taylor Fletcher in it surely won't be in the Premier League for much longer...