Eardley Arrives

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have undisclosed it as it will be a :censored:e fee pardon the french but its true we will have sold him for a joke sum i predict 200k plus add ons

cos thats how much he is worth! see through those rose tinteds and look at his performances since all last season = VERY POOR for an 'international' and his experience.

He'll end up in league 1 when blackpool come down.

THANKS FOR THE CASH NEAL!!

They have undisclosed it as it will be a :censored:e fee pardon the french but its true we will have sold him for a joke sum i predict 200k plus add ons

Turned them down last week as he wanted to go and work with Coleman at Cov. What made you change your mind Eards??? Oh right, had a chat with Keigan did yer????

Turned them down last week as he wanted to go and work with Coleman at Cov. What made you change your mind Eards??? Oh right, had a chat with Keigan did yer????

I rate neal me im sad to see him go if gunter is worth 3 million we should be getting 1 million plus it will be nowhere near that

I rate neal me im sad to see him go if gunter is worth 3 million we should be getting 1 million plus it will be nowhere near that

yeah but TTA would have sold Gunter for magic beans. Undisclosed fee because they've done themselves up like kippers again. At least Stott got thye going rate for players. This lot have got the business acumen of Trigger and Micky Pearce at times...

ONE JUDAS BASTARD THERES ONLY ONE JUDAS BASTARD, SIGN FOR ANYONE BUT THE SCUM EARDS :ranting: NO COMING BACK

:lol:

Yeah, cos I bet that is exactly what he was thinking... "Hmmm, who shall I sign for, better be a club the Oldham Fans like, because you never know, I might want to return to the club where although being one of the best players, I got dogs abuse from the idiots that support them"

Good luck Neal... hope it works out for you. However I am dubious if he will evr fulfill his obvious potential after going there. Relegation fodder for me.

yeah but TTA would have sold Gunter for magic beans. Undisclosed fee because they've done themselves up like kippers again. At least Stott got thye going rate for players. This lot have got the business acumen of Trigger and Micky Pearce at times...

Gunter is now on loan at Forest, which might indicate that his transfer fee was more a(nother) case of Spurs being utter mugs in the market rather than the going rate for a Welsh fullback. Honestly, you have gone way overboard in your slagging off of TTA in the last couple of weeks. If they are a set of club-raping grasping profiteers out to con the world to line their pockets, why would they sell a player for less than they could get of anyone else? It's their money they would be burning, you can't have it both ways.

Our OS says we have a readymade replacement in :censored:............for a month.

Thanks for the memories, Neal and good luck for the future.

Don't disclose the fee, because the allotment plot-holders will want it, regardless of whether the £2 is given back to people on entry to the Forum.

Good luck Neal criminally underated IMO and got a lot of unwarranted stick from our fans.

I look forward to giving you abuse on your return to BP like the good fickle football fan I am!! :banana3:

I dont think there was much TTA could do with his contract up at the end of the season he was not going to stay, so had to take the money!