Eardley Arrives

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah those Rinus Michels' still won't let it all go, question is who will be next? I'm thinking Deane Smalley

Not a chance...difference...Eardley wanted it and showed the application and drive (even through the odd stinker he'd have)...can't say the same for Smalley. Would love to be wrong though.

Not a chance...difference...Eardley wanted it and showed the application and drive (even through the odd stinker he'd have)...can't say the same for Smalley. Would love to be wrong though.

BB80 is correct in that application and drive are required as well as talent, but in Smalley's case I'm not sure if he has fully recovered from his injuries and it's a case of wait and see.

Garth Crooks named him in his Premier League team of the week in his first Premier League start.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/3569808.stm

My hatred for Garth Crooks is well documented and unending.

But congratulations to Neal "will never make it" Eardley. A vast array of people at Boundary Park now look exceptionally stupid.

My hatred for Garth Crooks is well documented and unending.

But congratulations to Neal "will never make it" Eardley. A vast array of people at Boundary Park now look exceptionally stupid.

does 26 minutes constitute a game?

only 339 to go and over 2 years to do it.

Edited by OminousPoultry

does 26 minutes constitute a game?

only 339 to go and over 2 years to do it.

Games played by Eardley this season include a cameo in Wales' 5-1 win over Luxembourg and a 25 minute run out against Fulham.

He then put in a Man of the Match performance (full 90 mins) in Blackpool's 2-0 away win over Newcastle United.

Not a bad start for someone who "isn't good enough for League One" according to many and "will never play in the Premier League" according to others (if I had the patience I'd search for the people who said it on here).

On a side note, good to see you mate :)

Hey, I've been constantly :censored:faced teetoal for 5 months in this dry hell-hole, I can't wait any longer!

I sure I said at Exeter, "Why fine sir, I certainly owe you that and I shall meet you at the drinking establishment afterwards to settle our gentleman's bartering".

It's not my fault that it came out as "Arrig, fugg:censored:tid. Pinsalgettchafterwrr".