It woud be great to get the home areas full, but I just don't see it happening!

I think 7000 will be nearer the mark which if correct will really set the alarm bells ringing in the board room!!!

I think the entertainment level is just as important as the cost and the way we have been performing lately it could be even less!

Is the away section subject to the cut price offer?

I think 7000 will be nearer the mark which if correct will really set the alarm bells ringing in the board room!!!

I think the entertainment level is just as important as the cost and the way we have been performing lately it could be even less!

i wouldnt make it cut for them, leicester spring to mind anyone :angry:

Same price for away fans £2 adults , £1 kids

I'd say 5,500.

If Bring Back Pukka Pies has changed his name then I want 'KTF' dropping from mine! :ranting: Please?? :)

I dunno what the crowd will be but it won't sell out. Only reason I'm (maybe) going is because it's a cheap opportunity to introduce my new girl to the 'tics. She's a Marseille fan so I gotta fix her....

Hold on, hold on, hold on...

Aren't we all forgetting something? The American bints are coming to town! I predict a sell out.

I was just about to post that Zorro. :grin:

Yes the Americans are coming...the Yanks are gonna be here....hope they have brought nylons and hershey bars...oh hang on that was the war wasn't it.

Now they come in prettier packages and wanna meet all for a drinksy.

So, based on the "attention factor" alone and if all promise to be here do attend.

I am going for BP at 3pm = 6000

Grey mare at 5.00pm = 6001 (mixture of latics fans and those in the grey mare watching a little team called Liverpool = I think)

excellent!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hold on, hold on, hold on...

Aren't we all forgetting something? The American bints are coming to town! I predict a sell out.

Indeedy.

Is it true they're doing the half time draw? How many punters gonna buy a ticket just for the chance to meet them? :grin: