word on the street

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would take ritchie back today. and can hardly say its lookin to the past to bring us glory his time as manager was hardly trophy filled was it. he did a good job with us with little money did an even better job at barnsley with little money and then refused to spend money when it came available and at least he will bring a bit of passion back to the club an maybe instill a bit into the players. talking at the game on saturday and nobody disagreed. think the majority of current fans and a lot of the stayaways would be happy with him back in

i would take ritchie back today. and can hardly say its lookin to the past to bring us glory his time as manager was hardly trophy filled was it. he did a good job with us with little money did an even better job at barnsley with little money and then refused to spend money when it came available and at least he will bring a bit of passion back to the club an maybe instill a bit into the players. talking at the game on saturday and nobody disagreed. think the majority of current fans and a lot of the stayaways would be happy with him back in

Club legend status aside, I do not think he would be the right appointment.....but I do think we would be alot more positive and it would bring at least some fans back through the gates,

Club legend status aside, I do not think he would be the right appointment.....but I do think we would be alot more positive and it would bring at least some fans back through the gates,

+1.

On the positive side, it will up the attendances. Maybe stating "the past" regarding my earlier post was too generic on reflection, but I don't think Ritchie in particular would be the right appointment. I would have Dowie back like a shot til the end of the season, but I'd be even more surprised if he took it.