Hasney Aljofree

In the reserve squad for the game against Middlesboro, a friend of his family who i know was telling me just last week he was keen to get back up to this area and there was us, Bury and somebody else (not sure who) interested in taking him on.

last time he was here he played about 5 games and looked an average league one player - worth another punt do you think?

Edited by Fruitygoo

In the reserve squad for the game against Middlesboro, a friend of his family who i know was telling me just last week he was keen to get back up to this area and there was us, Bury and somebody else (not sure who) interested in taking him on.

last time he was here he played about 5 games and looked an average league one player - worth another punt do you think?

He looked ok when he was here last, but has since had a serious injury that kept him out of the game for 10 months. Would be a very big gamble in my opinion

I was the first to spot Eardley as a potential box to box midfielder. I now advise that we sign Aljofree and use him as a defensive midfielder.

Thats an interesting view. He could be our back up defensive midfeilder who is really a centre back covering for our on loan defensive midfeilder who now plays at right back who was brought in to cover another loanee who is now in the mangers bad books who was brought in to cover our south african world cup hopefull and the 'ghost' who are are all now being outshone by a man everyone had forgotton about!

Its no wonder we're in dire straights is it :lol:

TBH if this guy is taken on it will just typify the problem Penney has in his inability to see what the team needs.

He is a left back, we already have Jacobsen fit and playing there with Black as back up, we do not need another left back.

What we are desperate for is a striker i.e. someone who can score goals and a creative midfield player i.e someone who can pick a pass and make a goal.

Bringing in the wrong players in the wrong positions just adds extra to the wage bill with no benefit to the team.

TBH if this guy is taken on it will just typify the problem Penney has in his inability to see what the team needs.

He is a left back, we already have Jacobsen fit and playing there with Black as back up, we do not need another left back.

What we are desperate for is a striker i.e. someone who can score goals and a creative midfield player i.e someone who can pick a pass and make a goal.

Bringing in the wrong players in the wrong positions just adds extra to the wage bill with no benefit to the team.

It's a 'done deal', then. :wink:

We need a striker and a centre back (as cover) and a winger - that's it :lol: