silly quotes

i have just read a quote from exeters manager tisdale. he said 'if we play against oldham as limited as we did against stockport, we will limit ourselves'

anyone heard any other daft quotes recently?

Yes about half this forum saying Whittaker is a better player than Wellens ! :grin::grin::shock:

i have just read a quote from exeters manager tisdale. he said 'if we play against oldham as limited as we did against stockport, we will limit ourselves'

Every time Blackpool's Ian Holloway opens his gob :lol:

“I thought at most it was an innocent tangle of legs. Having seen it four or five times on TV, I'm not even sure there was contact.”

Joe Royle.

“He felt something in his groin, so we pulled him off as soon as possible.”

Tony Pulis.

Edited by BP1960

Yes, the clown that contacted The Football League show last night and said that a 1-1 draw at Exeter was a good point. Whoever you are, you really are a tool!!

1 dave penney, as sung by some lad in the chaddy end against norwich!

martin gray saying recently that saturdays game against exceter was a must win game,a draw isnt good enough at this time of the season and anything other than a win on saturday is a failure.

i guess we failed then :o)

martin gray saying recently that saturdays game against exceter was a must win game,a draw isnt good enough at this time of the season and anything other than a win on saturday is a failure.

i guess we failed then :o)

the failure is the manager and his backroom staff .

quote name='edhunteruk' date='Mar 7 2010, 21:00 PM' post='368651']

And the manager saying after the game he was happy with a point. :o

after everygame now..

"oldham nil......."

Surley, we are due to stuff someone, is Gregan going centre forwad tomoz? Ian Marshall did it...lol

I said exactly that on chat on Saturday.

I think the time has come to do something different to just shake things up a bit.

Imagie Greegs ripping the p out of Price, Abbott and Mardielo, it might jsut concentrate their minds!

At least allowing him to come forward at set pieces etc might be just the thing we need.