The Boxing Thread.

Froch vs Groves II  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? YOU DECIDE.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can get John Ryder at nearly 3-1 tonight. Tempting.

Golovkin considering moving down to fight Mayweather!

I like the way Ryder moves. Can see it being a good fight.

Think the Sky fight tonight will be all action too with Matthews winning quite comfortably.

The Smith brothers should be two decent fights too.

Looks like a bad cut Haye has got. Plenty of people who only watch the big fights saying it is deliberate. Can't see that when both men stood to make a lot of money. Plus Haye should walk him over pretty easy. Some people even having a pop at matchroom when it isn't their show.

Is a bad cut that, could be a while before it is rescheduled.

I'm now firmly in the fury camp for this fight, I like Haye bit the big idiot has won me over, would be hilarious to see him win it.

Doubt it will get rescheduled. Fury camp are pretty pissed off with it with Peter F saying they won't do business with him again.

Tyson has taken to twitter now:

Delay or pussy job he can never beat me got his no just like I know what you just done :censored:t house. Get me a real man to fight.

Booth hold still while I cut you lol. Brave men???

12th hour bottle job & Fact.

Dan Rafael says no Khan v Mayweather fight made.

Khan has denied it too, but I do think it'll happen. He ain't getting in the ring with Alexander anyway.

Tonight, Klitschko v Povetkin for the heavyweight championship of the world which has been vacant since Lennox Lewis retired. At last we'll have a true heavyweight champion of the world.

I reckon Wlad will win by KO. But if it goes the distance, with it being in Russia I can see the fix being in for Povetkin. That's why I think Wlad will be hungry for the KO.

Khan has denied it too, but I do think it'll happen. He ain't getting in the ring with Alexander anyway.

Tonight, Klitschko v Povetkin for the heavyweight championship of the world which has been vacant since Lennox Lewis retired. At last we'll have a true heavyweight champion of the world.

I reckon Wlad will win by KO. But if it goes the distance, with it being in Russia I can see the fix being in for Povetkin. That's why I think Wlad will be hungry for the KO.

Wlad won that easy, and the judges gave him every round and rightly so. The point deduction looked fair too, there was an awful lot of throwing and pushing from Wlad but Povetkin looked out of his depth.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic performance from Kell Brook last night, delivering an early stoppage against Ricky Hatton's career conqueror - Senchenko, Brook dominated the early stages before being wobbled and having his nose bust. He immediately hit back to secure the stoppage with a crashing left/right before a glancing uppercut put him down. He is now number contender for the IBF belt.

On the same bill Olympic Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua made expected light work of his latest challenger - who looked like he'd walked in off the street. His conditioning was shocking!

Aye, can't see Groves pulling it off. His mind games are pointless.

Gennady Golovkin recorded his 15th straight KO last night breaking down Curtis Stevens.

Stevens reaction to the 2nd round knockdown is hilarious

ggg1.gif

When watching it I couldn't help thinking that was the face of a man whose brain was telling him 'perhaps we shouldn't have made that coffin'.

Aye, can't see Groves pulling it off. His mind games are pointless.

Gennady Golovkin recorded his 15th straight KO last night breaking down Curtis Stevens.

Stevens reaction to the 2nd round knockdown is hilariousggg1.gif

I like Groves but he's limited and Froch is a class above him. I can't see Groves causing an upset.