Simon, New York Boss - Comments Please

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please say, "We are holding a press conference at 10am tomorrow morning ".

The straw that broke the camels back tonight, I threw my season ticket onto the pitch as we went 3-1 down.

Penney has broke my heart.

I expect a tirade of abuse, but this was my silent protest. Something needs to be done. :disappointed:

The straw that broke the camels back tonight, I threw my season ticket onto the pitch as we went 3-1 down.

I expect a tirade of abuse, but this was my silent protest. Something needs to be done. :disappointed:

Didn;t that also happen the season we went down from Div 1 when we could only manage a 0-0 draw vs bolton?

What a waste, I hope someone uses it... not sure what for.

This is the most bored i have ever been watching what is used to be my weekly entertainment. I didnt like it but i didnt mind losing in the past, i still enjoyed watching latics. Now i am so bored with the team i feel like i couldnt care less.

This man is the most depressing manager in our history and we have just had the lowest crowd i have ever seen which goes to show how the fans feel. They are leaving in the hundreds week by week.

This is the most bored i have ever been watching what is used to be my weekly entertainment. I didnt like it but i didnt mind losing in the past, i still enjoyed watching latics. Now i am so bored with the team i feel like i couldnt care less.

This man is the most depressing manager in our history and we have just had the lowest crowd i have ever seen which goes to show how the fans feel. They are leaving in the hundreds week by week.

Exactly at hard times like these you need a leader...someone who will stand up and be counted....lead by example! Not a puppy that rolls over and wants its belly tickled...

Looks like you'll be on a charge for chucking a "dangerous item" on the pitch. Dibble looked interested and a load of stewards surrounded the perimeter as if there was going to be a pitch invasion. I hope you took the card with your details out of the front.

One more thing that sums up our season, you couldn't even get that over the bloody line.

Looks like you'll be on a charge for chucking a "dangerous item" on the pitch. Dibble looked interested and a load of stewards surrounded the perimeter as if there was going to be a pitch invasion. I hope you took the card with your details out of the front.

One more thing that sums up our season, you couldn't even get that over the bloody line.

Dibble came and grabbed one the lads stood near me for a quick chat just after the ST went on. Apparentley were quizzing him about a rumoured pitch invasion/demonstration!!!!

A little bit of wee nearly came out over that piece of high level police intel!!!!!! :lol:

Aww, poor Omar, yes I saw you throw it and leave. If it is any consolation it stayed there on the goaline for a good 10 mins until we got a corner, their player stood on it and nearly slipped. Interferring with play? yes a steward did fetch it and looked for your details. I do hope you have removed as beag has said, as I hate to think you'd be getting a banning order - or would that be a blessing for you now?

Chin up, we scored two goals and not penalties either

Aww, poor Omar, yes I saw you throw it and leave. If it is any consolation it stayed there on the goaline for a good 10 mins until we got a corner, their player stood on it and nearly slipped. Interferring with play? yes a steward did fetch it and looked for your details. I do hope you have removed as beag has said, as I hate to think you'd be getting a banning order - or would that be a blessing for you now?

problem is brentford scored three..

I didn't, I left it there and will face whatever consequences come of it.

What's the worst that could happen, a ban, a charge, it'll keep me away from the pain.

i would hope if his details are inside the book,that instead of banning him,the owners or one of them actually contacted him to find out exactly why he felt it necessary to take such action,and invited him to come to the club for a meet and to give him the book back.....

You said that....... for throwing a season ticket on the pitch???? Behave! :lol:

i would hope if his details are inside the book,that instead of banning him,the owners or one of them actually contacted him to find out exactly why he felt it necessary to take such action,and invited him to come to the club for a meet and to give him the book back.....

Particularly for a fan who actually has the club name as his own. He aint no part timer.

They are I left them their purposely to make a point that as a ST holder for nigh on 20 years I've had enough.

I've also e-mailed in explaining my actions.

You said that....... for throwing a season ticket on the pitch???? Behave! :lol:

"It was thrown at their keeper with malicious intent m'lud."

"I feared for my own safety even though I was stood on the other side of the pitch, yer honour."

Could be an easy collar for a low ranking officer who needs to get his stats up. Wet Tuesday night, of course all 2000 of us were going to run on that soggy pitch and get the bottoms of our jeans muddy, stand around get pissed wet through.

I bet their ear pieces were going all Kaiser :censored:s.

You would have looked a right knob head if we come back and won 4-3 :lol:

I would rather they invited penney in to the club for a meet and presented him with his P45, even I want rid now.