Your favourite Latics chant

Can anything get even near to Come on Oldham....

yes

give us a teee

give us an eyyyye

giveus a teee

give us an esssssssssss

what you do with em

oldham oldham .......................

quality chant

7 likely

Although I've a feeling this one will do good.

Players/Coaches making the step up normally do. Look at our record.

Dowie - Assistant>Manager 1 Season - Play-offs.

Sheridan - Reserve Team>Manager ~3 seasons - Play-offs, mid-table, good start, faded away.

whereas managers who have managed before.

Talbot - Rushden&Diamonds - 19th? something like that

Moore - Rotherham - 9th, not so bad but unpopular manager

Penney - Darlington - 17th? not sure couldnt care less once we were safe.

The stats speak for themselves. Good luck Mr Dickov!

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

I used to like it when we originally stated singing "Oh when the Blues" because it was slow it sounded louder, it lasted longer and more importantly it used to annoy the opposition fans something rotten. But now it appears we sing it too fast because we haven't sang it for a long period during a game for years

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I used to like it when we originally stated singing "Oh when the Blues" because it was slow it sounded louder, it lasted longer and more importantly it used to annoy the opposition fans something rotten. But now it appears we sing it too fast because we haven't sang it for a long period during a game for years

ive said it before but singing the great escape at hudds last season for about half an hour has to be up there

I used to like it when we originally stated singing "Oh when the Blues" because it was slow it sounded louder, it lasted longer

That was when I hated it. We sounded like a bunch of slow kids.

Rumbled.

'Has Macari had a bet...'

"We're Oldham Athletic, we'll nver be defeated..." (On Plastic Paradise)

"We're :censored: and we're beating you..." v City Maine Road '99

Ooh Roger Palmer! Highlight of Last season hearing the whole ground saluting the great man on the final day. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up and proof if ever TTA wanted it that there's is still passion within the fanbase, it just needs reigniting. I hope Dickov is the man to do that!

'Has Macari had a bet...'

"We're Oldham Athletic, we'll nver be defeated..." (On Plastic Paradise)

"We're :censored: and we're beating you..." v City Maine Road '99

Ooh Roger Palmer! Highlight of Last season hearing the whole ground saluting the great man on the final day. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stick up and proof if ever TTA wanted it that there's is still passion within the fanbase, it just needs reigniting. I hope Dickov is the man to do that!

My sentiments exactly...It just needs someone to light the blue touch paper!

We've been starved of success for so long that any sign of a re-awakening will have us all giddy! :grin:

when roger came out, the queue for the pies dissapeared, one guy got his drink and left his change and ran to see the great man, woman and kids were flung out of the way, it was beautiful! lol

That's one solution to the pie shortage then........Roll out a legend .........No problem! lol