Paul gerrard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Royle was after Akinfenwa, i wouldnt mind seeing him here

Adebayo ended his stay at Northampton in May 2010. He had been offered a new deal but Northampton could not agree a deal with Akinfenwa within an agreed timeframe. June 4th 2010 Akinfenwa in talks with Division one club Southampton about a move to St Marys if they can agree personal terms. June 8th These personal terms could not be reached and Akinfenwa is now in talks with Hampton and Richmond over a potential move.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Akinfenwa

Adebayo ended his stay at Northampton in May 2010. He had been offered a new deal but Northampton could not agree a deal with Akinfenwa within an agreed timeframe. June 4th 2010 Akinfenwa in talks with Division one club Southampton about a move to St Marys if they can agree personal terms. June 8th These personal terms could not be reached and Akinfenwa is now in talks with Hampton and Richmond over a potential move.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Akinfenwa

He can't agree terms with Northampton or Southampton, yet is in talks with non league Hampton & Richmond, that seems strange ?

On a slightly different point than the spurious rumour-mill, how good was Paul Gerrard? Absolute legend! Wasn't he our youngest ever captain at one point?

I still remember watching an away game (forget the opposition mind) and PG was having another of his great games and was bossing the place. Then, after single-handedly keeping us in the game we went down the other end and scored late on and he went mental right in front of the Latics end - big jumps, slide on his knees and loads of fist-pumping to the fans. In short, it was awesome! Up there alongside Gary Kelly versus Wolves at their gaff a few years later - GK won and they went home all sad. Good times...

On a slightly different point than the spurious rumour-mill, how good was Paul Gerrard? Absolute legend! Wasn't he our youngest ever captain at one point?

I still remember watching an away game (forget the opposition mind) and PG was having another of his great games and was bossing the place. Then, after single-handedly keeping us in the game we went down the other end and scored late on and he went mental right in front of the Latics end - big jumps, slide on his knees and loads of fist-pumping to the fans. In short, it was awesome! Up there alongside Gary Kelly versus Wolves at their gaff a few years later - GK won and they went home all sad. Good times...

That wasn't at Stoke was it was on Granada Match live he made great save after great save then Karl Muggleton of stoke hit a clearence straight to Shaun McCarthy and we sneaked it 1-0 its on one of those football nightmare DVD's Ive got.

Stoke City yeah, December 1994 W1-0, Carl Muggleton presented Sean McCarthy with a late, late gift...

I think Gerrard is a disgrace, sleeping with his sister in law, Gagging orders, and keeping the England captaincy, Absolute joke I can't believe it. Another bounder at Latics, did we not learn from the Redfearn affair all those years ago. The club is going from rack to ruin :ranting:

I think Gerrard is a disgrace, sleeping with his sister in law, Gagging orders, and keeping the England captaincy, Absolute joke I can't believe it. Another bounder at Latics, did we not learn from the Redfearn affair all those years ago. The club is going from rack to ruin :ranting:

These Gerrard sister in law rumours make me laugh given that he hasn't actually got one. All bollox.

Have we moved on from him getting Ronnie Whelens 16 year daughter preggers?