Tom Eaves hits the onion bag

OK so Bolton are probably a week behind where we are in terms of pre-season but to score against that defence, including someone who was being touted as going to SA for England before he had some weird injury is an achievement. To score 3 says an awful lot more, I'd be tempted to put money on that no one else will score 3 against Bolton all season.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so Bolton are probably a week behind where we are in terms of pre-season but to score against that defence, including someone who was being touted as going to SA for England before he had some weird injury is an achievement. To score 3 says an awful lot more, I'd be tempted to put money on that no one else will score 3 against Bolton all season.

save your money bolton will be in the bottom half most of the season

Sam Allerdyce's Bolton perhaps. This lot? Never.

When did we last score 3?

goals may be coming up now

Bloody hell, they took their time.... great individual effort for the first, scrappy second,tap in after good pass from Alessandra for the third. Good save from Brill at the end as well.

shame we wont see his goals in the league for us eh... apparently quite a few scouts there tonight and im told we're in advanced talks with at least 2 premier league clubs for Eaves

You know I was thinking that at the game as ususally, he is a little lazy.....lol...

Wonder if eaves will be still with us next week?

Shame Brookey didn't bag the third

Apparently Sky have just described him as a "teenage sensation..."......oh dear, he's a gonner

Edited by underdog

First goal was pretty good. Second was a nice pass from Reuben which was completely missed by the cameraman and the third one, well....Brooke ahead of Abbott? I don't think so.

to be fair Brooke did a great job for the third goal, the ball was too heavy for him to score himself, he knew where Brooke was and laid it on a plate for him!

Those 2 look really good up top together, there's a real understanding between them. It's great to see.

to be fair Brooke did a great job for the third goal, the ball was too heavy for him to score himself, he knew where Brooke was and laid it on a plate for him!

Those 2 look really good up top together, there's a real understanding between them. It's great to see.

twin strikers?

Your right they have this partnership going in the reserves last season, they are familiar partnership that is in a better stead than what we have for the time being.

Now get Millar who should also be familiar or another winger and we well be fine

That's what we are missing now - wingers and oh yes...defence sort out the far post it was a close one again tonight