Failsworth stadium over 12 months on

Sadley this is true how useless do you have to be to work for Oldham council.

Its also been a while since we have had a 30 page debate about Failsworth aswell :grin:

How can you not miss those 29 pages of "no ambition" and no "statement of intent to our local rivals" posts...

Anyone know how long it took chesterfield to get theirs up and running from start to finish?

Also heard on SSN that southend are planning a 22000 new stadium.......that'll also probably be built before ours!

really?

almost twice as many seats as ours? pfffft

Anyone know how long it took chesterfield to get theirs up and running from start to finish?

''Chairman Barrie Hubbard has spoken of his pride as Chesterfield prepare to play their first match at the new b2net Stadium.

The Spireites have swapped Saltergate, their home for their entire 139-year history, for the £13.5million arena at Whittington Moor.

Ahead of the pre-season friendly, the long-serving Hubbard told Press Association Sport: "There is a feeling of pride. It has been 20-odd years that I have been involved in trying to find a new stadium for the club."

''Chairman Barrie Hubbard has spoken of his pride as Chesterfield prepare to play their first match at the new b2net Stadium.

The Spireites have swapped Saltergate, their home for their entire 139-year history, for the £13.5million arena at Whittington Moor.

Ahead of the pre-season friendly, the long-serving Hubbard told Press Association Sport: "There is a feeling of pride. It has been 20-odd years that I have been involved in trying to find a new stadium for the club."

Ha ha....Not just us then?..........There's hope yet! :grin:

Also heard on SSN that southend are planning a 22000 new stadium.......that'll also probably be built before ours!

I'm planning on living my declining years with a series of supermodels.

"Southend United plans to move into their new 22,000 seater stadium located at Fossetts Farm Stadium at the beginning of the 2010/2011 season"

became

"June start for Southend United's new stadium"

became

"The club still has to fight a winding-up order from Charterhouse Commercial Finance Plc on 11 August."