On-line Comments in The Chron

I know that OWTB is best, but I also quite enjoyed reading the on-line comments in the rarely wrong Chron. However, over recent months there has been constant criticism and carping from two posters ‘Latics Observer’ and ‘Oldham Scotland’. The former is a negative perennial moaner and the latter has been a constant critic of anything to do with the TTA. Even now, with 2 of the TTAs gone and a fresh new start under Paul Dickov, they’re still at it!

Does anyone have any idea of who these two muppets are? As they constantly put the club down I wondered if they are real or ex-Latics supporters, and what motivates a vociferous minority of people to constantly criticise the club they purport to support?

:who:

Edited by Mark59

Oldham Scotland, christ - they still knocking about? Just a WUM, ignore them - they hate it. Or just call them a tosser on here and see them come out of the woodwork.

Ok... the views expressed by Oldham Scotland make him out to be a reet tosser!!.. :):grin:

It is said that there are 2 types of people, radiators and Hoovers. Radiators burst with enthusiasm, positive energy and get things done. On the other hand, Hoovers destroy anything positive with their constant criticism and negativity. Both Oldham_Scotland and Latics Observer are Hoovers of the highest degree. In fact it seems that the town of Oldham has a very large percentage of Hoover types who moan about everything. Remember, optimists see opportunity at every problem and pessimists see problems at every opportunity.

It is said that there are 2 types of people, radiators and Hoovers. Radiators burst with enthusiasm, positive energy and get things done. On the other hand, Hoovers destroy anything positive with their constant criticism and negativity. Both Oldham_Scotland and Latics Observer are Hoovers of the highest degree. In fact it seems that the town of Oldham has a very large percentage of Hoover types who moan about everything. Remember, optimists see opportunity at every problem and pessimists see problems at every opportunity.

I'll remember that.

:)

Oldham is a bloody hoover....

I think you mean vacuum, hoover's merely a brand name (said in my best Alan Partridge style voice).

I think you mean vacuum, hoover's merely a brand name (said in my best Alan Partridge style voice).

I quite agree but everyone knew what the meaning was and I was quoting from another source (I also know that the comments should therefore been within quotation marks). However, thank you for your feedback.

By the way, Oldham Scotland is NOT Corporal Jones. They couldn't be more different.

Corporal Jones is/was someone who thought and cared deeply for the club and had grave concerns about its long term future. Unfortunately, that came across to most as repeating the same, tired argument time after time.

Oldham Scotland is just a typical thick Oldhamer who complains about everything because doing so gives the impression of alleviating the abject misery of his own life.

.... constant criticism and carping from two posters ‘Latics Observer’ and ‘Oldham Scotland’.....

I have my suspicions that these two aliases belong to the same DkHd.

Recently "Oldhan Scotland" has not been commenting very ofter whilst "Latics Observer" seems to churn out his rubbish after every Latics article. However after the match report in yesterday Chron "Oldham Scotland" commented "Well said Latics observer, i agree with everything you say.....!

This was followed by this comment from "Latics Observer" - "Thanks Oldham Scotland I agree with you totally..."

I can't believe that 2 people hold the same daft views . They must be the same person.