England tonight

Is anyone else going to Wembley tonight?

I'll be there, booked the tickets before the World Cup, and probbaly wouldn't have done if I'd waited til afterwards, but hey ho.

We'll be supporting the team, but am tempted to boo Rooney, no one else. how can he be so good for man utd and then look so disinterested and lethargic in the biggest competition in the world for his country?

If someone asked me to play for england at 2am on the moon, I'd be there. It should be an honour , what's with all these players who are now announcing their retirement from international football? Robinson, Brown etc.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really see the point of booing them. Is it suddenly going to make them awesome? No its not. They know how :censored: they were in the world cup and how they let the country down. Booing them isn't going to make them realise that any more. Time to move on now.

It would make me feel a hell of a lot better... Does that not count for anything these days ?

It would make me feel a hell of a lot better... Does that not count for anything these days ?

Maybe it would make you feel better but i doubt it will help the England team play any better! Booing your own players is just one of them things i don't believe in and never do it. That might be just me, who knows.

Maybe it would make you feel better but i doubt it will help the England team play any better! Booing your own players is just one of them things i don't believe in and never do it. That might be just me, who knows.

Well your only a young one... give it time... Your still bright eyed and bushy tailed... Wait till you have been worn down by the years of Latics being :censored:e and England being :censored:e... :)

Well your only a young one... give it time... Your still bright eyed and bushy tailed... Wait till you have been worn down by the years of Latics being :censored:e and England being :censored:e... :)

Believe me, i might not have seen as many Latics seasons and England tournaments as other people but i do still feel the strain of it sometimes!

Is anyone else going to Wembley tonight?

I'll be there, booked the tickets before the World Cup, and probbaly wouldn't have done if I'd waited til afterwards, but hey ho.

We'll be supporting the team, but am tempted to boo Rooney, no one else. how can he be so good for man utd and then look so disinterested and lethargic in the biggest competition in the world for his country?

If someone asked me to play for england at 2am on the moon, I'd be there. It should be an honour , what's with all these players who are now announcing their retirement from international football? Robinson, Brown etc.

Personally I wouldn't bother going. As for only booing one person, its a team game.