• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone's favourite ex ranking officer at GMP and trust director not knocking about to defend his best buddy tonight??

That's a surprise considering how quick he was to criticise certain people who dared criticise the convict the other day!!

Is everyone's favourite ex ranking officer at GMP and trust director not knocking about to defend his best buddy tonight??

That's a surprise considering how quick he was to criticise certain people who dared criticise the convict the other day!!

IF this rumour is true, I ask two questions.

1. What made Hughes Snap?

2. Why didnt Hardy make a formal complaint to the police, afterall there was enough police on site to get one! ?

Maybe, well im 10% sure Hardy is aware that Hughes may have had good reason to have a word with him. If Hughes was wrong and out of order, then the police would have been called. If Lee was right then ???? well, the police wouldnt have been called - Hardy wouldnt want the reason he (LH) did it (allegedly)

From the rumour, one thing confirmed Hardy wasnt hit or physically harmed !

IF this rumour is true, I ask two questions.

1. What made Hughes Snap?

2. Why didnt Hardy make a formal complaint to the police, afterall there was enough police on site to get one! ?

Maybe, well im 10% sure Hardy is aware that Hughes may have had good reason to have a word with him. If Hughes was wrong and out of order, then the police would have been called. If Lee was right then ???? well, the police wouldnt have been called - Hardy wouldnt want the reason he (LH) did it (allegedly)

From the rumour, one thing confirmed Hardy wasnt hit or physically harmed !

if it's true, maybe Hardy isn't as much of a wrong un as some of the people in this thread?

this thread is in danger of becoming a alan hardy barney.....iv said it before and i'll say it again. Alan Hardy is everything latics, try speaking to him, try listening to him........im not a keyboard warrior, dont even think iv got a row in me.....but i would not allow anyone to slag him off in my presence without a debate. GOD BLESS AH

Edited by j@cko

My dad told me that Hughsy and Barry had a bit of an embrace when he was returning from the pre game warm up?. My dad is also 74 and would not lie, to be fair he didnt really give a hoot but if the alleged has happened in the Directors box then this surely could have been avoided. What an embarressment . - if true!!!!..

They shook hands and had a brief hug.

I've asked the question of why people dislike Alan Hardy so much at least 5 times on here and i've never once received a worthwhile answer, so what's the deal folks?

I think some people have mentioned the season ticket situation were corporates got first choice on tickets after the chaddy was made all seating...

That is the only thing I have ever heard mentioned...

I sospect that most people who profess to dislike ALan Hardy have never even dealt with him.

I have had a couple of dealing via emails with him and "suffered" in indrieclty the Littlewoods Cup Final.

My dealings have been nothing less than courteous and effecnient.

For the Littlewoods Cup Final I was advised (by the ticket office), being an exile, that only a small number of tickets were left for each price, so best send a bank cheque.

I thinough it was a bit of a liberty to , of course, end up with th emost expensive ticket.

I was clearly distraught at having to take up a seat with all the WAGS.

And get waved at by all the players. Being in an Oldham top they wanted to wave at me, obviously.

Otherwise a load of Mannion-esque stuff IMHO.

Has it been establisehed if it was a grab to the throat/headlock/bear hug/stiorm ina tea cup yet?

Edited by singe

So we have someone, who is supposed to be a Latics fan, stating that an opposition player should assault the club's 59 year old Chief Executive. How very adult and mature!

:redcard:

It's OK; the Mods on here will be quick to react accordingley.................................................supported by ex mods who condoned it..........oh hang on..................

I was under the impression Lee's depature was due to spat with big Joe at the midweek game at Cheltenham.

I could be wrong, if so I will blame my source.

That is the reason...had a go at half time and was gone the next day.

As for tonight, a lad who used to drive Hughes about was the 1st source I heard it from. Had it confirmed from 2 other people I know who go into the players lounge. Hughes was claiming we owed him £6k, as has been said, Hardy was grabbed by the throat. Loads were there (players and lots of witnesses) who jumped in to break it up and Hughes was threatened with the police being phoned if he didn't apologise there and then. Which he did. End of the action...

Whether you like Hardy or not...we owe that :censored: nothing! I'm sure he has lots of £6,000's in his bank now thanks to OAFC giving him his chance to redeem himself. Isn't going to be too long before he trips up again the way he's acting...

Edited by Zorrro
Swearing

That is the reason...had a go at half time and was gone the next day.

As for tonight, a lad who used to drive Hughes about was the 1st source I heard it from. Had it confirmed from 2 other people I know who go into the players lounge. Hughes was claiming we owed him £6k, as has been said, Hardy was grabbed by the throat. Loads were there (players and lots of witnesses) who jumped in to break it up and Hughes was threatened with the police being phoned if he didn't apologise there and then. Which he did. End of the action...

Whether you like Hardy or not...we owe that :censored: nothing! I'm sure he has lots of £6,000's in his bank now thanks to OAFC giving him his chance to redeem himself. Isn't going to be too long before he trips up again the way he's acting...

Thats a pretty strong accusation which I hope you get the chance to remove before it costs you. Are you familiar with the word "Libel" ?

Edited by Delfer

Thats a pretty strong accusation which I hope you get the chance to remove before it costs you. Are you familiar with the word "Libel" ?

I think you'll find that many other people have accused him of grabbing Hardy by the throat on here before I have....

Plus I know several who witnessed it, I won't be loosing any sleep over what I've posted.

EDIT: Infact....just for your benefit....the original post....

I just received a text from a friend who knows someone who works in the directors lounge and it goes as follows "Just spoke to ....... who works in the directors lounge. Lee Hughes went finding Alan Hardy after the match and gripped him by the throat threatening him! Corney is going mad, they've had to bring the police in"

Like I say its a rumour and I don't know why he has supposedly gone after him. Mods feel free to remove if deemed inappropiate!

Edited by boundaryblue80

It's OK; the Mods on here will be quick to react accordingley.................................................supported by ex mods who condoned it..........oh hang on..................

Id call the police and let his grinning face been taken to the cell....

I think you'll find that many other people have accused him of grabbing Hardy by the throat on here before I have....

Plus I know several who witnessed it, I won't be loosing any sleep over what I've posted.

It was the comment about the "lots of £6,000's he has" - made specifically by YOU!

It was the comment about the "lots of £6,000's he has" - made specifically by YOU!

I'm sure Lee Hughes has come out of prison and become a very wealthy man thanks to Latics and has lot's of £6,000's in his bank account....It's a bit like me saying, I bet that Alan Sugar has a hell of a lot of £6,000's....

And???

Edited by boundaryblue80

I'm sure Lee Hughes has come out of prison and become a very wealthy man thanks to Latics and has lot's of £6,000's in his bank account....It's a bit like me saying, I bet that Alan Sugar has a hell of a lot of £6,000's....

And???

Read it again, it looks like you're accusing AH re the 6k

Read it again, it looks like you're accusing AH re the 6k

To you it does....I was on about Hughes....I guess it depends who you think I mean when I say that **** has plenty of £6k's in the bank. I would've thought the line "I'm sure he has lots of £6,000's in his bank now thanks to OAFC giving him his chance to redeem himself" was fairly self-explanatory.....