• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received a text from a friend who knows someone who works in the directors lounge and it goes as follows "Just spoke to ....... who works in the directors lounge. Lee Hughes went finding Alan Hardy after the match and gripped him by the throat threatening him! Corney is going mad, they've had to bring the police in"

Like I say its a rumour and I don't know why he has supposedly gone after him. Mods feel free to remove if deemed inappropiate!

hardy had put a bet on that latics would win 3-0 and that slaphead wouldnt score. :lol:

I just received a text from a friend who knows someone who works in the directors lounge and it goes as follows "Just spoke to ....... who works in the directors lounge. Lee Hughes went finding Alan Hardy after the match and gripped him by the throat threatening him! Corney is going mad, they've had to bring the police in"

Like I say its a rumour and I don't know why he has supposedly gone after him. Mods feel free to remove if deemed inappropiate!

Just heard the same rumour, told it was because Hughes wife (?) wasn't given free tickets for the match and had to pay to get in.

I was told it started in the tunnell after the game :ranting: .

Ian G.

The second part was that Hardy summoned the fire of all damnation from the netherworld to toast Lee to a crisp. Sucking him into a world of eternal misery a few years earlier than he was due....

Picked on the wrong Lord of the undead man

... Here we go again ...

Edited by BigfinLatic

We really should have tried harder to keep him... Leopard...spots.

Is he still on parole? Could be back in the big house tonight.

Hughes on the pitch is handful.

Crossing the working class footballer who isnt the brightest isnt smart !

Maybe the truth about Hughes leaving will come out one day !

Id be pretty pissed off though if i was still owed money from 15 months ago (if true), but the little ginger cretin should remember who gave him the chance when everybody else wouldnt touch him with a bargepole.

If he was still owed money, it really would not be that diffiocult to get it back without reosrting to what is alleged. Even if it did happen.

IF it did not, and he is owed moeny, again not that difficult to get back.

So how much is it, he is owed then?

Id be pretty pissed off though if i was still owed money from 15 months ago (if true), but the little ginger cretin should remember who gave him the chance when everybody else wouldnt touch him with a bargepole.

I would say actioning a solicitor makes more sense than grabbing one of them by the throat... Specially considering the way we allowed our name to get dragged through the mud to sign him...

If all true of course...

If he was still owed money, it really would not be that diffiocult to get it back without reosrting to what is alleged. Even if it did happen.

There was suggestions he was shipped out before hitting a certain goal bonus... I wonder if it was regarding that ? Seeing as he mentioned it a couple of days ago...

Edited by oafc0000

Something regarding alleged money being owed was mentioned earlier in the thread but no amount mentioned, Will the truth ever come out or will this rumour thread carry on with consppiracy theories for another 10 pages :lol:

I would say actioning a solicitor makes more sense than grabbing one of them by the throat... Specially considering the way we allowed our name to get dragged through the mud to sign him...

If all true of course...

Great minds and all that.

There was suggestions he was shipped out before hitting a certain goal bonus... I wonder if it was regarding that ? Seeing as he mentioned it a couple of days ago...

I am sure he did not do that badly out of the move to Notts Co.

Edited by singe