• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So he should be......He gets paid for it.

I bet he hasn't spent thousands over the years following them through thick and thin.

May, or not.

Although I am sure he has got more money put into the club thatn you or I, nad certaintly more than he is paid.

and possiblyhis health has been affected by the effort and hours put in.

So your issue with him is because if his salary or position of authority??

Edited by singe

Never had a problem with AH myself , he sorted out complimentary tickets for the young un's at the childrens home i work in and he has always been quick to respond to any emails i have sent him.

LH should understand that if he had actually put a little bit of effort in after November when Donnie had shown an interest then he might actually have had his 20 goals and a bonus for christmas that year, instead he had declared that he was offski's and we wasnt prepared to pay the scrote any more than we had too so he was loaned to the lashers,im sure what happened at the dogs and his half time rant at Sir Joe didnt help his cause.

Well, it seems Mr Hughes still has no idea how to behave on the outside after 3 years or so. If it's true that he was made to apologise and that was the end of it he's very lucky boy. Far more lucky than he deserves to be.

Makes me wonder whether he would have dared to act up like that if Simon Blitz was still around.

If it was anything to do with me, he certainly wouldn't be getting any money back, owed or not.

And this morning he'd have been waking up in a cell or in hospital.

And Barry, don't even THINK of coming on here and defending the stupid, graceless :censored: .

So what?

If he's owed money, he's owed money.

So is he owed money?

Or was his contract used to deny him the potential to top up his earnings?

Regardless, a relatively large earner allegedly choosing throat grabbing ahead of litigation doesn't seem too bright.

I assume his parole period has expired.

Apparently the guy in charge of Notts paid for the employees to have a break in Dubai over the summer - something like 25 seats all in. Only 8 or 9 actually showed up, Hughes included. He was seemingly on the booze 24/7, and confessed that he was skint. He said after football he plans going back being a roofer, but thinks he might struggle as he's too pissed up.

barry will hopefully clear this matter up when h ready to reply folks

Or maybe he will realise that keeping his mouth shut might be the best approach for once.. Lets hope so. I dont think he will have any 'positive' news to spin on this situation. Not that he really has any time before either.

Otherwise this could well turn into another brilliant 90 page farce.

Or maybe he will realise that keeping his mouth shut might be the best approach for once.. Lets hope so. I dont think he will have any 'positive' news to spin on this situation. Not that he really has any time before either.

Otherwise this could well turn into another brilliant 90 page farce.

Well said.

Any wider publicity won't show Latics or Hughes in a good light.

Apparently the guy in charge of Notts paid for the employees to have a break in Dubai over the summer - something like 25 seats all in. Only 8 or 9 actually showed up, Hughes included. He was seemingly on the booze 24/7, and confessed that he was skint. He said after football he plans going back being a roofer, but thinks he might struggle as he's too pissed up.

Now this probably is libellous.

May, or not.

Although I am sure he has got more money put into the club thatn you or I, nad certaintly more than he is paid.

and possiblyhis health has been affected by the effort and hours put in.

So your issue with him is because if his salary or position of authority??

I doubt his illnes has an awful lot to do with stress about ' effort and hours', but the fact of the matter is AH is mr oldham athletic!!

weather this fracas is true or not, time will tell im sure but we should b celebrating two very good opening league wins ahead of the Charlton game. LH has had his time at oldham, things didnt work out and left! good riddance!!

for the 1st time in 3/4/5 years we have a good and exciting manager in Paul, great back room staff (waaaay gerrards back) and FINALLY we look decent on the pitch :grin:

I doubt his illnes has an awful lot to do with stress about ' effort and hours', but the fact of the matter is AH is mr oldham athletic!!

weather this fracas is true or not, time will tell im sure but we should b celebrating two very good opening league wins ahead of the Charlton game. LH has had his time at oldham, things didnt work out and left! good riddance!!

for the 1st time in 3/4/5 years we have a good and exciting manager in Paul, great back room staff (waaaay gerrards back) and FINALLY we look decent on the pitch :grin:

long may it continue :wink: