• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say actioning a solicitor makes more sense than grabbing one of them by the throat... Specially considering the way we allowed our name to get dragged through the mud to sign him...

If all true of course...

If I understand correctly the decision to loan Hughes to Blackpool denied him a "significant" bonus for scoring 20 goals ... he was stranded on 18.

Quite legal not to select him and give him the chance to score those goals.

So recourse to legal action would not have succeeded.

(edit: just noticed you already referred to the 20 goals thing).

Edited by opinions4u

shame he didnt smack hardy

What a crass comment. Yeah big buffoon lumphead galoot in fracas with respectable middle aged executive (just recovering from illness)

When you consider all the :censored:e written on here what people get in trouble for you should get banned for that sunshine.

If I understand correctly the decision to loan Hughes to Blackpool denied him a "significant" bonus for scoring 20 goals ... he was stranded on 18.

Quite legal not to select him and give him the chance to score those goals.

So recourse to legal action would not have succeeded.

Agreed... If that what it was over...

So there is a point you act like a man and understand you are a contractor and those are the terms of the contract and everyone moves on...

I wonder if Barry is still thinking Hughesy's the best thing since sliced bread now (if its true of course)

Probably not, he has to stand shoulder to shoulder with his boardroom buddies.

:popcorn1:

Well this could turn out pretty embarrassing for someone...

If true I hope he gets sent back to jail...

This.

shame he didnt smack hardy

This as well.

It could be the perfect day....

I wonder if Barry is still thinking Hughesy's the best thing since sliced bread now (if its true of course)

My dad told me that Hughsy and Barry had a bit of an embrace when he was returning from the pre game warm up?. My dad is also 74 and would not lie, to be fair he didnt really give a hoot but if the alleged has happened in the Directors box then this surely could have been avoided. What an embarressment . - if true!!!!..

My dad told me that Hughsy and Barry had a bit of an embrace when he was returning from the pre game warm up?. My dad is also 74 and would not lie, to be fair he didnt really give a hoot but if the alleged has happened in the Directors box then this surely could have been avoided. What an embarressment . - if true!!!!..

i dont care if i get banned. i have the right to say what i think and if that bans me from this website then so be it

At the time of Hughseys loan to Blackpool we were pushing for promotion. I'm really not having it that TTA would loan him out to prevent him getting a bonus when the goals could have put us in a higher division.

I was under the impression Lee's depature was due to spat with big Joe at the midweek game at Cheltenham.

I could be wrong, if so I will blame my source.

At the time of Hughseys loan to Blackpool we were pushing for promotion. I'm really not having it that TTA would loan him out to prevent him getting a bonus when the goals could have put us in a higher division.

The promotion push had ceased to be.

We were dropping like a stone and there was no turning it round.

If that pile of <insert appropriate expletive> had somehow sneaked in to the play-offs and achieved a Wembley win the following season would have been a financial disaster as the higher league wage demands came in.

yes of course we where thats why we had sacked sheridan and big joe was here, the promotion challenged died in january interestingly seemed to coincide with hughes head being turned with thoughts of a big money move to doncaster.