Daft Things That Make Your Blood Boil!

steveoafc

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who sign off e-mails with just the capital letter of thier first name. Does it take too long to write your own frigging name.. or have you just forgotten it?

Trains:

1. When I'm sat working on a train, in an empty bloody carriage, and some silly person (normally a woman who you can tell only catches a train once in a blue moon) comes and asks me to move as she has resserved the seat (even though the seat has no reserved ticket), then I should be able to tell her to :censored: off.

2. Not putting out reserved tickets, as above.

3. Why when i'm travelling on a long journey why do i seem to have to show my ticket about 20 times? Its a sodding ball ache. If a new conductor gets on, and I'm already there, then I must have already frigging shown my ticket.

4. Why do you need conductors when every station now has ticket barriers?

5. Trains, generally.

Edited by BigfinLatic

Bloody hell where do I start?

Taxi drivers - absolute wankers the lot of them.

Chavs - scum lowlife.

Bad drivers and people who think they own the F£$%^&g road.

Pram faces - pregnant before they leave school so they can get straight on benefits without ever having done a days work, parasites.

Manure and Citeh fans from anywhere but MANCHESTER, support your hometownclubs you useless TW@TS.

That'll do to be going on with.

Bit harsh aint it?

My dad is a taxi driver and has been for the past 35 years. He's a top bloke who drives very well and is very pleasant. Never met a person who didnt like him.

To be fair though i do know a LOT of cap end taxi drivers. lol

1. Drivers who don't acknowledge you after you give way to them or let them out of a junction.

2. Drivers that don't indicate when turning into Asda Shaw.

3. People who let themselves get so ridiculously obese.

And an OWTB annoyance.....

4. People who simply reply with "+1".

Edited by Lee Sinnott

1) People who leave supermarket trolleys all over the car park because they're too sodding idle to put them where they should be.

2) And while we're on the subject of supermarkets, shoppers who leave unwanted items anywhere they fancy rather than put them back - do they not realise that, once they've been discarded, the store has no idea if anything is dodgy about them, so have to chuck 'em away.

3) The groups of half a dozen people blocking supermarket aisles while they have a chat and then look at you as if you've no right to be there.

4) Passengers who congregate at the front of the bus (even when seats are available) and fail to understand why no-one can get past them.

1) & 2) - Thoughtless. 1), 2), 3) & 4) Thoughtless and thick.

People who wear bluetooth headsets whilst not actually in a car (i.e supermarkets)

Our engineers all walk about in Asda with them on. I used to think they looked like tits, now whilst that's not changed I at least appreciate why!

Many already covered:

1. People who don't thank you in the car for letting them in/out.

2. People who don't indicate, hog the middle lane/outside lane whilst going below the speed limit, don't pull out into acceptible spaces, break inexplicably for roundabouts, hesitate on turnings I'd have taken in third... basically I hate driving with a passion.

3. People who use their phones in a queue and basically grunt at the staff.

4. People who don't leave a VM or Text you but then moan you didn't call back - if you want me to call back tell me what the hell you wanted!!

3) The groups of half a dozen people blocking supermarket aisles while they have a chat and then look at you as if you've no right to be there.

I have noticed that people seem to leave whatever manners they may have at a supermarket's doors, but then being a laidback and well mannered chap I let very little annoy me, and instead just 'pity the fools'.

That said, there's two regular posters on here who get right on my tits. Erm, :)