Rooney signs 5 year deal at United

He's done a John Terry...

Speaks to City for a while behind the scenes with no intention of ever signing for em! Utd think Jesus we cant lose our 'star' player again after losing Ronaldo! and BINGO £150k a week for ya Wazza!

I wonder if he's still the 'over-rated' little scroat that Utd fans have been calling him over the last few days?

He's done a John Terry...

Speaks to City for a while behind the scenes with no intention of ever signing for em! Utd think Jesus we cant lose our 'star' player again after losing Ronaldo! and BINGO £150k a week for ya Wazza!

I wonder if he's still the 'over-rated' little scroat that Utd fans have been calling him over the last few days?

One in my office right now – last few days he’s been calling him every name under the sun & wouldn’t want him near the club ever again.........and now he is actively goading the city fans here singing Rooney songs. And he wonders why people hate man U fans...

Bleedin’ Farce this has been. Bluffs being called left, right & centre.....all acted out in the media glare. Oh well, next.

One in my office right now – last few days he’s been calling him every name under the sun & wouldn’t want him near the club ever again.........and now he is actively goading the city fans here singing Rooney songs. And he wonders why people hate man U fans...

Bleedin’ Farce this has been. Bluffs being called left, right & centre.....all acted out in the media glare. Oh well, next.

Actually we have some sensible fans here and they have all been saying if he wants to go go and if he doesn't we will support , I don't think I could cope with fans like yours mate, !

£150,000 a week for a striker who has scored 1 penalty in 7 months and will be struggling with ankle problems for the rest of his career. Big gamble for a club in the :censored: financially.

The real winners of this is Rooney,his agent and the fans of City, Madrid, Barca and chelsea.

£150,000 a week for a striker who has scored 1 penalty in 7 months and will be struggling with ankle problems for the rest of his career. Big gamble for a club in the :censored: financially.

The real winners of this is Rooney,his agent and the fans of City, Madrid, Barca and chelsea.

and the local brothels

A football player might change clubs, it was revealed at the weekend.

The world of football reacted to the news, reported all newspapers.

"I dont understand it," said a football fan. "This football player is currently at one football club and he might move to another football club. That would be unacceptable."

"He currently plays football for my football team," said a football manager. "But one day he might play football for another manager's team."

Another football manager reacted: "We have lots of football players already. I'm not sure if we need any more football players. Of course, everyone wants to have football players. I'm sure he will play football for someone in future."

"Football players generally play for one club" explained an expert. "But sometimes they can move to another club, for a variety of reasons."

"Hopefully I can make sh*t loads of cash," said a football agent.

No football players were available for comment.