Rochdale game in doubt?

It is according to the weather forecasts!!

Sub-zero temperatures and a high risk of snow from Tuesday onwards :ranting:

I can already see it now.... called off so many times that it has to be scheduled in after the end of the season, Latics needing to win to secure automatic promotion, and at the same time send Rochdale down..... let the fun begin - Tonks double hat-trick...

Only three people in the ground as every bugger has lost thier sodding ticket stubs after the previous 16 attempts to arrange the game....

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days....ipcode=rochdale

I'm not sure about snow, but it's certainly a brass monkey forecast - every chance of the pitch being frozen unless Dale invest in covers and warm air blowers. Even then it may not be enough to prevent postponement.

But of course the forecast may be incorrect.

I can already see it now.... called off so many times that it has to be scheduled in after the end of the season, Latics needing to win to secure automatic promotion, and at the same time send Rochdale down..... let the fun begin - Tonks double hat-trick...

Only three people in the ground as every bugger has lost thier sodding ticket stubs after the previous 16 attempts to arrange the game....

Please please please let this game not happen on Saturday so I can go when it does. :pray:

Apologies to all those with tickets etc.

The pitch could be under 10 foot of snow and Dale will give every assurance that the game will go ahead, get everyone in the ground, sell the beer and the pies, kick off and watch the ball pick up more snow than on Courchevel before reluctantly calling it off.

Great place by the way.

I worked as a Chef as part of my college placement there in the 1980's.

Brilliant skiiing.

Loved skiiing from La Saulire