United keeper signed for rest of season

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute Quality.

Well done Mr Dickov.

That is a very impressive piece of business.

Now that is a cracking piece of work from PD & the management team. I saw Amos play in the Champs League game for the Red Scummers, and he looked a real prospect - not fazed by the occassion and commanded his area / marshalled the defence really well.

A blinding signing that is. Chuffed to bits we'll actually have 'Keeper who is of the required standard now - awesome news!!!!

nowt on the main site???

Never is the quickest but the quotes are sturdy enough and Mike Keegan is usually on the ball! Great signing, we simply needed a better goalkeeper at present we've had a keeper for 18 months and I can barely remember one match-winning performance from him.

Wow, what a signing!

There is a limit to the number of loanees you can have per match day team (or is it squad?) of 5.

We have

Mvoto

Trotman

Evina

White

Touncara

and now Amos

Does this mean that we will be signing one of the loanees permanently I wonder.

Great signing. I'm actually shocked that we have managed to pull this off. Let's see if we can get old Whiskey Nose to lend us a striker as well, i'd take John Cofie if they wanted to let him go. Looks like a very bright prospect.

Machedas up for loan........ :wink:

Cracking news, a quality keeper who will hopefully inject some confidence in the backline not seen since Pogs or Lee Grant.

Does question whether we will strengthen up front. PD has made reference to scoring goals as a problem where we're creating so many attempts on and off goal but not converting.

M'votos out for moment and White is 50/50 so we can still balance the loanee quota even if Evina returns on loan or permanently.

However, we're crying out for a finisher being the final piece of the jigsaw. I'm confident this season that we could go up if we just converted a few chances. PD has the team playing, confidence is high, morale is high and we have some exciting players but strength and depth.

I have a feeling that this is one last throw of the dice for Corney before he leaves and hopefully PD produces again off the pitch to secure a striker who can deliver now rather than through experience i.e. Kelly

One thing we wont be seeing any aimless punts upfield in hope anymore.

Noticed with all these MU goalies they are all happy with the ball at their feet and usually

have good distribution.

Scholes next please PD :wink:

didnt Amos play in champions league not long ago?

Cracking news, a quality keeper who will hopefully inject some confidence in the backline not seen since Pogs or Lee Grant.

Does question whether we will strengthen up front. PD has made reference to scoring goals as a problem where we're creating so many attempts on and off goal but not converting.

M'votos out for moment and White is 50/50 so we can still balance the loanee quota even if Evina returns on loan or permanently.

However, we're crying out for a finisher being the final piece of the jigsaw. I'm confident this season that we could go up if we just converted a few chances. PD has the team playing, confidence is high, morale is high and we have some exciting players but strength and depth.

I have a feeling that this is one last throw of the dice for Corney before he leaves and hopefully PD produces again off the pitch to secure a striker who can deliver now rather than through experience i.e. Kelly

Whatever happened to Warren Feeney :wink:

Great signing. I'm actually shocked that we have managed to pull this off. Let's see if we can get old Whiskey Nose to lend us a striker as well, i'd take John Cofie if they wanted to let him go. Looks like a very bright prospect.

Blimey, old Taggart switching his spitefulness to PNE benefits Latics! :shock: